Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-10-09, 09:31 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah, I suppose I wouldn't really know...."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-10-09, 09:49 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
The first 5 times I went to get alcohol I didn't get carded. I was like... Are you kidding me? 3 separate liquor stores didn't card me.. it's funny how that works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-09, 09:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The first 5 times I went to get alcohol..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-10-09, 11:04 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "21"
You should get sam adams Octoberfest. The first beer i bought legally was sam adams summer ale.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-09, 01:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The first 5 times I went to get alcohol..."
At Meijer we card anyone who looks under 40. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-09, 04:28 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "At Meijer we card anyone who looks..."
Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic!

Why was Shinto Katana labeled a loser?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-09, 04:40 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off..."
He set that as his avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-09, 05:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He set that as his avatar."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
He set that as his avatar.
Not very good for one's self esteem I presume
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-09, 07:12 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic ALERT! Off Topic!

Why was Shinto Katana labeled a loser?

Hypocrite ALERT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-09, 07:36 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Hypocrite ALERT!"
ha ha, you're funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-09, 10:32 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Since I turned 21, months ago, I've been shit faced every night. Kinda getting to be a problem I guess lol. Its super fun tho and I like it a lot so meh. Don't let it ruin your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-10, 07:37 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Since I turned 21, months ago, I've..."
Shitfaced every night huh? lol you sound like one of my friends.. and yeah.. he's got a problem. I don't even think I can count how many places he's been kicked out of.

It'll eventually catch up with you, but have fun until it does! heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-10, 09:39 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Since I turned 21, months ago, I've..."
What's the point of getting plastered nightly? It's never appealed to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-10, 11:40 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "What's the point of getting plastered..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-10-11, 07:04 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "What's the point of getting plastered..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
What's the point of getting plastered nightly? It's never appealed to me.
To have amazing experiences such as:
Shinto Katana said:
im so drunk right now. my bro took me to a bar and it was amazing, i played pool and drank. than ended up at the local casionos....lost 40 bucks, but has a blast!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-11, 09:52 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "To have amazing experiences such as:"
It's like watching a brain-damaged kitten trying to jump up onto a ledge and only failing, crashing half-way up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-11, 11:46 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's like watching a brain-damaged..."
But damn did the kitten have a hell of a great time trying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-11, 11:59 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "But damn did the kitten have a hell of..."
It's kinda like one of those things you feel guilty for laughing at.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer