Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2012-01-14, 09:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I get paid to sit at a desk in the..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
I get paid to sit at a desk in the library and the student government offices. It is delightful.
How does one obtain such a job?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-14, 09:57 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How does one obtain such a job?"
For once I didn't look like Frankenstein's monster while dancing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-01-14, 10:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "For once I didn't look like..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
For once I didn't look like Frankenstein's monster while dancing.
Pics?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-15, 09:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "How does one obtain such a job?"
Skurai said: [Goto]
How does one obtain such a job?
I am active at my school and simply applied for them.

------

49ers beat the Saints. Let's go Baltimore today!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2012-01-15, 10:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I am active at my school and simply..."
bought a game (from 2005) called pariah new shoes and about got kicked out of golden coral
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-15, 10:28 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "bought a game (from 2005) called pariah..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
about got kicked out of golden coral
Lol, what happened? O_o
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-15, 10:49 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lol, what happened? O_o"
playing around with our food XD we about splashed pop on a waitress
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-15, 03:41 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "playing around with our food XD we..."
Lol!
My group of friends got kicked out of the mall for Brazilian Fast Shopping.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-16, 08:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lol! My group of friends got kicked..."
Having fun with a fire druid on Diablo II.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2012-01-17, 12:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Having fun with a fire druid on Diablo..."
Stayed up WAY later than I needed to, working on a DandD character.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-17, 03:32 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Stayed up WAY later than I needed to,..."
Free meal tonight courtesy of a budget surplus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2012-01-18, 10:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Free meal tonight courtesy of a budget..."
Rented a bunch of books about Jeanne d'Arc.
Girl know how to freak a nigga out.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-10, 08:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Rented a bunch of books about Jeanne..."
Called off work today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-07-10, 09:08 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Called off work today. ^^"
Moving on with my life.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-16, 09:04 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Moving on with my life."
Hellz yeah! After decreasing the accuracy of the hand tracker, my gesture recogniser recognises gestures!! I'm closing Chrome tabs from across the rule, feeling like a GOD.

Background: for my Master's dissertation, I'm "investigating the use of the Microsoft Kinect in the development of gesture-based interfaces". The hand tracker gets the co-ordinates of the hand and passes them to the gesture recogniser, which calculates the angle of movement and translates it into a direction (one of eight compass points). The Kinect was picking up my tiny movements, and the code recognised the directions, even though I thought my hand was still. This was 'fixed' by forcing the hand tracker to only send new co-ordinates to the recogniser if the newer set of co-ordinates were outside a ten pixel radius of the first co-ordinates. It means that I can't gesture as slowly as before (unless I slow down the tracker so that it doesn't take the data as it comes from the camera, at 30fps), but that's a small price to pay for awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-08-17, 01:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hellz yeah! After decreasing the..."
Having a pretty good poop right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-08-17, 02:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Having a pretty good poop right now."
Hanging out with Atnas
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-18, 11:45 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Hanging out with Atnas"
Started watching Ergo Proxy again.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-08-18, 04:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Started watching Ergo Proxy again."
This poop was mushier but still acceptable. I don't know why shitting makes me want to visit Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-08-18, 06:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This poop was mushier but still..."
Over my ex. Feels good man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin