Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Yay, snow
Posted 2003-11-23, 05:03 AM
It started to snow here sometime at 3 am last night, which is the second time this year. It snowed a bit in September as well, which was a tad too early. I'll be back with pictures later if we get more, because most of it has melted away already.

Anyway, did any of you get any snow yet?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-11-23, 05:15 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
Yeah! I too got snow like 2 days ago, which is weird because usually it's already compleatly covered before Holloween. I love it when the snow flakes are all packed together when they fall, it gives you this feeling... also at around 3am, the whole block is lit from one light on the block, and the snow muffles the sound... so its all peaceful... *lalalalala*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-23, 05:19 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
4 times~ here, but not lot of it yet and the snow was always gone 3-10 hours after. Would be nice if there could be a few feet of snow that would fall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-23, 07:51 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
We got snow 4 weeks ago, but it only stayed 1 day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:16 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
haha...i live in houston. I've never seen snow in my life yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
nah i live in philly another month and we'll start seeing a good deal of snow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:19 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
None. It rarely snows here in NC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:21 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
We had a very small bit earlier, but then it melted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:59 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
It's 69 today and tomorrow it's 32. WTF is that.. It's practically 70. Then tomorrow we have a 70% chance of snow. Gay Indiana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-23, 10:59 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
Here in Cincy, it is normally snowing a bit by now, but it was like 75 F outside yesterday... i played football
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
I wouldn't be able to live there, I get really sick when the weather changes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-23, 12:56 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
I like snow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-23, 12:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
At least you people don't get gay lake effect snow. Blasted Michigan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-23, 02:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
It's a good thing I live in Florida. Shoveling snow is retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-23, 02:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
I don't have to shovel snow in an appartment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-23, 02:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
Here where I live, we have had snow for about a month and a half now. I love it, personally?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-23, 02:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
not yet.........last year it snowed twice in NC so i dont know wtf your talking about KA

where in nc do you live?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-23, 03:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
Coast. Yes, it does tend to snow in Raleigh, and a lot at that. I remember a few winters ago raleigh had like a foot of ice on the roads and like 2 feet of snow if I recall correctly.

Where I live it snows maybe a few inches at most.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-23, 03:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
It never snows here. Well, it does, but that's up in the mountains. I'm in a stinkin valley, no snow for me.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-11-23, 03:29 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Yay, snow"
I'll be damned if I ever live in a "valley."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord