Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

the mysterious "thefinalrei"
Posted 2004-09-14, 12:40 PM
so lets get one thing straight. all you get mad because of a single poster brining fun into the forums? pvp is all serious. no fun. its good to read something once in a while that makes you laugh. and if you think he is serious, then get a sense of humor. i personally along with the rest of EotD and such, think he is fuking funny. FYI, he is EotD himself. its just for shits and giggles, no need to flame him, u want to flame do it in flame forums. is he hurting anyone? no, he is making us who are bored laugh. and just like bri. i am willing to bet that he could pone you bad. cuz HE R LEGITESIST PKAR IN CLAN-HONOR PVP CLAN. SOOOOOOO L337
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
j_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenj_d is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

j_d

Posted 2004-09-14, 12:51 PM in reply to j_d's post "the mysterious "thefinalrei""
Good for him.

It was MILDLY amusing the first time, but after the millionth time, it gets old.

Also, if your going to call people out on posting things in the wrong forum, learn to post YOUR shit in the right forum as well. This has nothing to do with pvp, this is you crying about how people insult your friend. THis belongs in the chat forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 12:54 PM in reply to j_d's post "the mysterious "thefinalrei""
What does the word "LEGITESIST" mean or refer to in the context of your post? I have also seen the use of this word in other posts and I was wondering what it means. Normally I would have classified the word to be another way of saying “legit” but now I’m not so sure. Can you please clarify this for me someone. Thanks a bunch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-14, 01:56 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "What does the word "LEGITESIST" mean or..."
Eww, keep your D2 shit in the D2 forum.

Although this is totally unnecessary, I'll do it anyway: 10 char limit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-14, 02:10 PM in reply to j_d's post "the mysterious "thefinalrei""
First off, shadow said somthing that linked him, so don't think it was a big surprise to everyone. Second, no one really cares about you Edot people. Third, why do you keep showing up? The only decent one out of all of you is Shadow, so could everyone else leave?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-14, 03:03 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "First off, shadow said somthing that..."
Speak for yourself when you say no one really cares about EoTD. I and a lot of members appreciate guides made by them and administered by Endurack. TheFinalRei got on my nerves, though I knew he was just messing around. But 50 posts about the same thing, gets old. I like Endurack's opinions and facts, it's just the way he gets them across to people is what I hate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 03:05 PM in reply to j_d's post "the mysterious "thefinalrei""
It's obvious this guy TheFinalrei knows more than he pretends to. I just get tired of his unreadable spam.

He going the right way for a banning. Also, is he the same Garbad_theWeak that posts in Clan Honor, or just a coincidence?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-14, 05:17 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "First off, shadow said somthing that..."
MightyJoe said:
First off, shadow said somthing that linked him, so don't think it was a big surprise to everyone. Second, no one really cares about you Edot people. Third, why do you keep showing up? The only decent one out of all of you is Shadow, so could everyone else leave?
LO LO LO lickthe moderators ass more why don't you, I'm sure it makes you feel oh so l33t LO LO LO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-14, 05:20 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "LO LO LO lickthe moderators ass more..."
What the fuck would that do dumbass? Moderaters can't ban anyone. Learn English.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-14, 05:21 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "What the fuck would that do dumbass? ..."
Joe, play nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Joe, play nice."
He's hurting my eyes. I'm just about to get out my 12 gauge and shoot him in the head.

Last edited by tokill.ace; 2004-09-14 at 06:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:06 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "He's hurting my eyes. I'm just about to..."
tokill.ace said:
I'm just about to get out my 12 cage and shoot him in the head.
You do that, fucking weirdo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:14 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "He's hurting my eyes. I'm just about to..."
What's a 12 cage?

Do you mean a 12-gauge?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "What's a 12 cage? Do you mean a..."
Shush. Edited. :-d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:37 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Shush. Edited. :-d"
AAHHA, I really like your new signature tokill, it's "da bomb".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace