Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

It's only sexist when men do it
Posted 2012-05-10, 09:55 PM
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-10, 10:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "It's only sexist when men do it"
'Merica.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-11, 01:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "'Merica."
Love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-05-11, 09:05 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Love it."
He missed the wonderful example of the simple backhand. If a woman does it to a man because he did something wrong, everyone's ok with it and the man has to take it. If a man does it, it's abuse.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-11, 10:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "It's only sexist when men do it"
Well duh-doy! Man are crass, chauvinistic pigs who set out in life to belittle women at every turn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-05-12, 11:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well duh-doy! Man are crass,..."
Show me your titties, Ms. Nun.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-11, 08:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Show me your titties, Ms. Nun."
I have nothing to add to this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1328745666875.jpg (124.5 KB, 14 views)

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-11, 11:53 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I have nothing to add to this"
Well then. She's a failure because her son likes to look at vaginas. Clearly that's what she's saying.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-12, 12:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well then. She's a failure because her..."
I had a hard time telling whats he was trying to say, she was so dumb.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-13, 12:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I had a hard time telling whats he was..."
This one makes me gag
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1343807146469.jpg (115.4 KB, 12 views)

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-13, 12:56 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This one makes me gag"
Gotta be a troll, but I have heard of women that collect their menstrual discharge and use it to paint.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-10-13, 01:44 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Gotta be a troll, but I have heard of..."
This one, however...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1344900496037.jpg (307.0 KB, 11 views)

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-13, 08:42 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This one, however..."
I'm 99.99% sure she will still be charged with destruction of property.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-17, 03:17 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm 99.99% sure she will still be..."
This one made me want to punch my computer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1328744247488.jpg (239.3 KB, 8 views)

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-17, 03:50 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This one made me want to punch my..."
Haha, fuck Stephen Hawking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-17, 03:51 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This one made me want to punch my..."
You're a prick, JR - I'm going to go to bed all wound up now and not get any sleep. "Fucking morans", and all that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-10-17, 04:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You're a prick, JR - I'm going to go to..."
I saw a post on Facebook of feminists demands men pee sitting down, because they think standing up degrades women, because they have to sit "below" us or some shit.

Just because a cat can't fucking talk doesn't mean I should have to MEOW my whole fucking life. If they don't want to feel lesser, they should stand the fuck up to pee.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-17, 06:12 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I saw a post on Facebook of feminists..."
There are a number of devices for women to stand to pee. If you do a GIS for "Stand to pee device" you'll see a few different ones. Man-Go, Shenis, GoGirl, etc.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-17, 09:41 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This one made me want to punch my..."
No hope for human race. None at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-18, 09:43 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "This one made me want to punch my..."
JRwakebord said: [Goto]
This one made me want to punch my computer.
I'm drooling, that was so fucking stupid.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai