Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-05-24, 10:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "For one that goes around quoting the..."
Kaneda said:
For one that goes around quoting the forum rules all the time you sure do like to make yourself a hypocrite. POS. My point was dont be a dumb mother fucker and ask if a new system coming out is going to make sales and production of the predasesor go down. Of course the the answer.
This really is a thread that doesnt deliver.
Since nobody follows them I guess you are shit out of luck.

For Xbox not putting the software in their new system, the thing is they DID, their new system just isn't compatible with all games, i'm not sure of a list or anything, but they figured they can just make a few extra bucks with the software, unless they release it for free. Who knows. I'm guessing online distribution is the route they will take though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-25, 10:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Since nobody follows them I guess you..."
I was gonna say something then...but I've completely...

I don't know...does processed wool shrink?? All my woollen jumpers shrink...which is annoying...but if I don't wash them then they get itchy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-25, 12:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I was gonna say something then...but..."
I thought it was always itchy... wool's only good as an insulator.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-25, 12:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I thought it was always itchy... wool's..."
Ya, I can't stand to wear wool sweaters or whatever.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-05-25, 06:14 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Ya, I can't stand to wear wool sweaters..."
I'll wear wool sweaters, but never without another shirt underneath (usually cotton) as a barrier between the wool and my skin. Too itchy otherwise.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-25, 07:07 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'll wear wool sweaters, but never..."
Ok. Now back to the topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-25, 08:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ok. Now back to the topic."
Old consoles never die, they just go into hibernation. And if M$ is only making certain games work on the 360, the original xbox may have an even longer life as people keep it to play some old favorites on.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-26, 10:23 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Old consoles never die, they just go..."
I don't know if the same applies in America, but here any consoles bought before 1/1/03 has to be replaced because there is a very high probability that the wires will explode and cause a big fire...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-26, 12:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't know if the same applies in..."
...seriously?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-05-26, 09:15 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "...seriously?"
Wow, that would really suck. Where'd you get that from, Lenny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-26, 11:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, that would really suck. Where'd..."
They probably used aluminum wiring or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-27, 11:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They probably used aluminum wiring or..."
Quite a few friends told me...it's pretty funny for those that don't have an Xbox...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-27, 12:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Quite a few friends told me...it's..."
Even though Xbox had that recall because alot of thier cords were overheating and it was a fire hazard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda