Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I feel uncomfortable...
Posted 2012-09-27, 11:55 AM
http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/mis/3296718760.html
Someone is looking for me...
And I looked fucking awful, that day.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-27, 03:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post "I feel uncomfortable..."
Get in touch and tell them to take a hike because they don't know the proper usage of "your/you're".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-09-27, 04:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Get in touch and tell them to take a..."
I was about to say that Lenny, thank you. I think you should get in touch and tell them you're a Satanist and you want to sacrifice them.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-27, 06:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post "I feel uncomfortable..."
Fat chick guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-09-27, 07:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Get in touch and tell them to take a..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Get in touch and tell them to take a hike because they don't know the proper usage of "your/you're".
This seems to be the average response, actually....
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-28, 10:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "This seems to be the average response,..."
1. Contact
2. Get nudes
3. ????????
4. Profit. (Unless fatty)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-09-28, 11:01 AM in reply to Skurai's post "I feel uncomfortable..."
All I can say is this: bwa ha ha ha ha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-28, 12:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "1. Contact 2. Get nudes 3. ????????..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
1. Contact
2. Get nudes
3. ????????
4. Profit. (Unless fatty)
You obviously missed the m4m part of the craigslist posting. It's a 30 year old dude that is looking for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-09-28, 02:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You obviously missed the m4m part of..."
Fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-09-29, 01:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fail. :("
._.
yeah.
My gay uncle found the add, yesterday, and called me to make sure I hadn't gotten kidnapped or anything.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-29, 11:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "._. yeah. My gay uncle found the add,..."
There's some lulz to be had here, Skurai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-30, 05:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "There's some lulz to be had here,..."
The question is how to obtain said lols without getting kidnapped.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-30, 09:36 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "The question is how to obtain said lols..."
One could always say they were Skurai and message him and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-30, 10:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "One could always say they were Skurai..."
That could likely be arranged.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-30, 10:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That could likely be arranged."
Asamin said: [Goto]
That could likely be arranged.
I should interview him on Zelaron's behalf.
Or we could message him.
Either or.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-30, 11:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I should interview him on Zelaron's..."
Just contact these people and have them arrange a meet, 'cept you'll be the cute bait.

BORKED

Just care to wear something extra goth. You should also have a back up plan in case it's actually an attractive female.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-10-01, 06:33 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Just contact these people and have them..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Just contact these people and have them arrange a meet, 'cept you'll be the cute bait.

BORKED

Just care to wear something extra goth. You should also have a back up plan in case it's actually an attractive female.
But... I'm 19. I don't think they technically count as a predator, do they?
That's the reason my whole family has been really upset. They're not sure if they can honestly call the police until after I get kidnapped.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-01, 06:47 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But... I'm 19. I don't think they..."
Family's upset a guy thinks you're cute.
Thinks that he'll kidnap you.

^mfw

Last edited by KagomJack; 2012-10-01 at 06:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-01, 10:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But... I'm 19. I don't think they..."
Did you tell them that you are gay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-10-01, 05:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did you tell them that you are gay?"
Yeah, but my girlfriend told them I was lying.
How's your girlfriend, btw?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai