Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-03-12, 07:42 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What are you even talking about? Such..."
GravitonSurge said:
What are you even talking about? Such changes have been clearly visible, even in our own lifetime. How do you think bacteria is becoming more resistant to antibiotics?
You evidently don't understand the difference between adaptation and evolution, that small changes in a cell wall can help a cell to survive like if it has minimal exposure to a drug it could develop a resistance much like when people take medicine for a while their body will eventually require more of it to feel the effects...

Quote:
Jeez, so many people are in denial. It's no coincidence that the overwhelming majority of those people are too religious to pull their head out of their bibles. The first paragraph is not even making a point. Systems? Lets move beyond high school biology class buddy. Bats are blind. Why are they alive without a 'visual system?'
You need to go back to high school biology, bats dont require a visual system because they use echo location to "see", something we don't have....

And for those of you that think Autism is a benefit, people with defect cannot survive on their own, think of them like an infant in a grown up body... they require 'parental' watch.....

Last edited by Draco; 2007-03-12 at 08:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-03-12, 07:46 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "They keep saying it because all..."
Religion does not make people closed minded, you have only been exposed to the people who are, remember that when you steriotype you make your self even more ignorant.....

I also want you to show me physical proof of evolution, a fosil or something....

Quote:
Furthermore, the improbability factor in evolution's action is entirely irrelevant. Consider that evolution requires improbability to function (for highly specialized organisations such as wings),
Have you seen any changes lately that helped the organism, because I haven't... most of the time you see people with an extra something that is removed because it was causing a hinderance(extra weight, un usable, etc.)...

Last edited by Draco; 2007-03-12 at 08:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-03-12, 09:29 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "You evidently don't understand the..."
1. If you understand the concept of adaptation, then you understand evolution. Evolution is adaptation on a larger scale. Basically you just debunked your own arguement. How do you think those bacteria adapt? God gives them +1 to membrane armor?

2. Obviously bats utilize sound. Are you that stupid? I was pointing out that your arguement doesn't make sense.

3. Nobody here thinks being autistic is a benefit. That's not even what we were talking about. Try to READ your opponents points first.

4. You're asking for a fossil? Look it up yourself. There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of fossils that have been discovered. You can't just plug your ears and go NYAH-NYAH-NYAH CAN'T HEAR YOU! Although that's exactly what you're doing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-13, 08:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "1. If you understand the concept of..."
GravitonSurge said:
1. If you understand the concept of adaptation, then you understand evolution. Evolution is adaptation on a larger scale. Basically you just debunked your own arguement. How do you think those bacteria adapt? God gives them +1 to membrane armor?
No, I said that slight changes in the cell itself can cause it to survive longer than the others... (my example was a cell with a thicker wall)...

GravitonSurge said:
2. Obviously bats utilize sound. Are you that stupid? I was pointing out that your arguement doesn't make sense.
Really? I thought your comparison between humans (whom need eyes to survive on their own) and bats (who dont need eyes to survive) made perfect sence....

GravitonSurge said:
4. You're asking for a fossil? Look it up yourself. There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of fossils that have been discovered. You can't just plug your ears and go NYAH-NYAH-NYAH CAN'T HEAR YOU! Although that's exactly what you're doing...
I asked for an evolutionary fossil, not just any fossil.... and I have looked, so far all possible fossils have turned out to be fakes....

GravitonSurge said:
3. Nobody here thinks being autistic is a benefit. That's not even what we were talking about. Try to READ your opponents points first.
Did you not say this yourself?
GravitonSurge said:
Many mentally "off" children are being born with significant abilities, most of which are termed autistic. However, these skills are usually overshadowed by their inability to meld with society.
I think you should pay more attention to your own replys....

Last edited by Draco; 2007-03-13 at 08:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco

Posted 2007-03-13, 08:15 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "No, I said that slight changes in the..."
My conclusion is Draco has got to be one of those 12 year old brainwashed robokids. If you don't want to believe something that's fine by me, but at least be informed about what you are talking about. There's a difference in choosing not to believe something and telling everyone else that they are wrong, especially when science is more on our side than yours. Even more when you're spouting nonsense.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-10-20 at 12:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-13, 08:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My conclusion is Draco has got to be..."
!King_Amazon! said:
My conclusion is Draco has got to be one of those 12 year old brainwashed robokids. If you don't want to believe something that's fine by me, but at least be informed about what you are talking about. There's a difference in choosing not to believe something and telling everyone else that they are wrong, especially when science is more on our side than yours. Even more when you're spouting nonsense.
If you diddent notice by now... you and every one else seems to dodge my question... where is the scientific proof of evolution... you dont see transitional animals walking around, and you dont see any evidence in the fossil record.... so where is it??? How can science be on your side if it dosent even hold its own theroy up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco

Posted 2007-03-13, 09:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My conclusion is Draco has got to be..."
Kinda reminds me of that religious clothhead we had a few months ago that I argued with.

Ah, fun times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-13, 09:59 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "If you diddent notice by now... you and..."
Draco said:
If you diddent notice by now... you and every one else seems to dodge my question... where is the scientific proof of evolution... you dont see transitional animals walking around, and you dont see any evidence in the fossil record.... so where is it??? How can science be on your side if it dosent even hold its own theroy up?
There is no scientific PROOF. That's the fucking point you fucktard. It's a THEORY with LOTS OF EVIDENCE BACKING IT UP. Not a LAW with PROOF.

Regardless, it's got way more fucking evidence supporting it than your God Almighty. In the world I live in there is no fucking God. Now get the fuck out of here and shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-13, 10:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There is no scientific PROOF. That's..."
!King_Amazon! said:
There is no scientific PROOF. It's a THEORY with LOTS OF EVIDENCE BACKING IT UP. Not a LAW with PROOF.
You just contradicted yourself.... You first say that there is no proof then you say that there is evidence.... Evedence is proof, think about what you say...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco

Posted 2007-03-13, 11:59 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "You just contradicted yourself.... You..."
Oh my fucking god. You have to be a troll. There's no other explaination for it.

Here, I'll bite and explain it to you.

Evidence is information that supports an idea or theory. For instance, if scientists go to the moon and find micro-organisms, that could be used as evidence to support the theory that there could be life on the moon. This does not PROVE that there are fucking ALIENS there.

Proof is information that CONFIRMS an idea or theory. For instance, if scientists go to the moon and find alien civilizations, that would be PROOF that would CONFIRM that there is life on the moon.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-03-13 at 12:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-13, 12:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh my fucking god. You have to be a..."
I believe this guy has trolled another forum in the past. I found this and it sounds a lot like him( http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=156245 )

Reason I believe it's him is, matching name, they said he uses dots(...) a lot (which he does, just look at his posts,) and because they said something about him posting in a religious thread.

There you have it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-13, 12:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I believe this guy has trolled another..."
Another mystery solved by Sherlock Amazon.

First Alais. Then Draco. How will he complete the hat trick?

Tune in next week for the comcluding episode in this three-part series!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-13, 01:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Another mystery solved by Sherlock..."
There were more before Ailis brit. Don't remember how many but stuff like this is fun. There really wasn't much discovered here though besides him doing the same trolling on another forum. If I weren't at work I'd probably have found that religious thread and linked it as well. Too much trouble though.

Regardless of whether or not this is the same guy and whether or not he is a troll, he's a fucking retard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-13, 06:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There were more before Ailis brit. ..."
Man, remember the good ol' days when I was straight and Christian and didn't believe in evolution and was totally straight edge? <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-13, 07:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Man, remember the good ol' days when I..."
Sup fools.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-13, 08:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh my fucking god. You have to be a..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Evidence is information that supports an idea or theory. For instance, if scientists go to the moon and find micro-organisms, that could be used as evidence to support the theory that there could be life on the moon. This does not PROVE that there are fucking ALIENS there.

Proof is information that CONFIRMS an idea or theory. For instance, if scientists go to the moon and find alien civilizations, that would be PROOF that would CONFIRM that there is life on the moon.
They are one in the same... in a court system evedence is proof that someone has done something, evedence supports the proof...

By the way, the DRACO you found on the website ( http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=156245 )
is not me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco

Posted 2007-03-13, 09:06 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "They are one in the same... in a court..."
What the fuck does court have to do with this? In SCIENCE, evidence supports an idea or theory. That's that. Get the fuck over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-14, 12:49 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "You just contradicted yourself.... You..."
Draco, are you a furry? I see that name a thousand times on my furry IRC channels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-14, 08:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Draco, are you a furry? I see that..."
Please stop telling us about your furry channels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-14, 08:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Please stop telling us about your furry..."
No shit, man..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos