Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post What do you like in a villain
Posted 2003-08-21, 08:45 PM
What characteristics make you like a game or movie villain? I like them all! The crazy and power hungry, the calm and calculating, the extrememely pissed off and of course the arrogant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-21, 09:03 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
I love the tragic villains. The ones that are just shy of being heros.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-08-21, 09:22 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Mainly when they are smart and cunning, thatÂ’s what makes them worthy of being an opponent. ItÂ’s just that most of the time the good always wins
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-21, 09:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
I like villans with multiple conflicts besides the hero... such as a villan degenerating into insanity, or a villan who fucked himself up with something... like the guy in Die Another Day.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-21, 10:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
First villian that came to my mind......
Shishio Makoto.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-21, 10:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Well, I like villians like John Travolta in the movie swordfish. I'm not sure which characteristics I like about him, but eh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-21, 11:20 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Ruthlessness. I like a villain that has no qualms with disemboweling a foe or an ally in order to make his power as absolute and unquestionable as possible.

A good example is Emperor Golgoth from the comic series Empire. In one issue, Golgoth was in the midst of a negotiations meeting with the ambassador of Greenland concerning the elimination of a secret military installation that even the ambassador was unaware of. When ordered to dismantle the base, the ambassador refused and basically said "there has to be a reasonable explanation for this." Golgoth's reaction was to target the man's home with a satellite laser system and murder his entire family while he watched. A tad brutal, no? That's what I'm talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-22, 12:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
yeah, wat raziel said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-22, 12:38 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
I think raziel is into his cartoon's abit too too much! But we all have a couple bad disqualities
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeveredEdge is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeveredEdge is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeveredEdge

Posted 2003-08-22, 12:53 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
I fail to see how my affinity for comics is a negative aspect of my personality. I'd say a much more concrete example of negative character traits would be your obvious (and certainly debilitating) lack of advanced thought capacity. To put it in simpler terms, you're an idiot. Maybe if you picked up a comic every once in a while, you'd eventually overcome that particular speed bump.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-22, 12:57 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-22, 12:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Do I care what you say comic boy?

Fuck NO!!

Go buy another comic!! Hero Boy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeveredEdge is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeveredEdge is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeveredEdge

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
You didnt even answer his question homeslice...but anyway he need to be evil for one. he cant be nice and let the hero live. He has to be bad ass, and have a floating castle or something that makes him stand out. One guy that comes to mind: bowser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:04 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2003-08-22 at 01:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:06 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Bowser is definitely badass.

Severed Edge: I repeat, you are an idiot. If you don't care what I think, then don't respond again. If you do respond, I'll assume that you do in fact care about my opinions, which will force me to continue berating you in the Flame Forum. The choice is yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:08 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Ill make the thread you post in it Raziel ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:09 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
You know you can't handle the1 asshole now sit ur lousy ass down brutha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The2

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:09 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:10 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
fucking momo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The2

Posted 2003-08-22, 01:10 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What do you like in a villain"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights