Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-06-29, 11:01 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Totally remember you. You were an..."
khwiii said: [Goto]
Totally remember you. You were an elite D2 PVPer. What do I win?
You win my autograph and a cookie.

!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Didn't you have some sort of family problems and you neglected them to play D2? I dunno, could be confusing you with someone else.
Nope, wasn't me. I quit just before they implemented "grief."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2008-07-01, 12:30 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "You win my autograph and a cookie. ..."
Hello...

I'm back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EevilJ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEevilJ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EevilJ

Posted 2008-07-01, 02:14 PM in reply to EevilJ's post starting "Hello... I'm back."
EevilJ said: [Goto]
Hello...

I'm back.

Welcome back! See you in 2012!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-07-02, 07:49 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Back For Real?"
And The beat keeps running running! woot!

Edited by Lenny 
No need at all to quote the whole damn first post.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-07-02 at 10:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jojo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjojo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jojo

Posted 2008-07-03, 01:29 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "I'm back. I remember most of you, but..."
blckshdwdragon said: [Goto]
I'm back. I remember most of you, but do you remember me?
Hah, what's up Bri... first time I post in like a year and your back too... Random.

Hello Zelaron... Been a while....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2008-07-03, 01:41 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "Hah, what's up Bri... first time I post..."
Bob and I are Facebook friends and he used to send me all these crazy stuff. At least he stopped now, so that's good. Anyone here rich and willing to invest in my business idea or stock fund? Anyway, glad too see so many old schoolers coming back here and say hi. I posted somewhere else that I am working for the gov, and right now I am at work, so I don't have much to say... yup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2008-07-05, 03:18 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Back For Real?"
Wee...this is so-so-so long ago...
I barely recall.
Much passed since.

-------------------
Ramification
http://www.blackskygame.com
"Knowledge is ultimacy. We are knowledgeable, thus, we are supreme!" - Ori"Gravitron"Klein
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gravitron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGravitron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gravitron

Posted 2008-07-05, 03:53 AM in reply to Gravitron's post starting "Wee...this is so-so-so long ago... I..."
Ahh, not GravitonSurge, hmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-05, 05:30 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ahh, not GravitonSurge, hmm"
Wow I didn`t notice this many people came back, although I pretty much just did too.

Medevil Bob said:
So I was recently talking to Chruser about what to put on the portal, and I said that the only reason I was here in the first place was for the members. I never really held any interest in any of the special aspects really. The D2 stuff was useful now and again, and the RPG Maker stuff was interesting, but the real meat was in the general conversation. Much the same as before, when I try to read some of the stuff going on now, (Car stuff, lots of news, etc) I'm not really interested in any of it.

Anyway, I know a good number of those people are gone, and probably for good, but when I came "back" recently, I was surprised to see so many of the old regulars still around to some degree. Not to be elitist about it, I don't *dislike* any of the newer members. It's just that, over the time I spent here at Zelaron in the past, I grew to be friends (to a degree) with a lot of the members.

To the above points, I wanted to see what was going on with everyone, in hopes that maybe I could spark some interest (for myself and perhaps others that are drifting in and out of Zelaron currently) in what's going on here.

People from way back, in the long long ago
Medieval Bob
Chruser
SYG
Raziel
Titusfied
DFD
Adrenachrome
Lenny
Grav
Randuin
NGM
Mantra
quikspy67
KA
WW
UN#1
Khwiii
Sirpullido
RoboticSilence
Xenn
-Spector-
Jizmo
Jamesadin
Ganga
HOH
Willkillforfood
Sovereign
Penny_Bags
ask_rabber
Strider Fury
JohnnyTAE
Penguin
Doofus_AW
kaos
ViciousMilitia
Eddie_Perez
badboy
kaos

Sorry if I missed anybody. If you're not on that list then either you're not from the long long ago, or I missed you on accident (started the list from memory then skimmed the members list to try and fill in the blanks).

Anyhow, if you are on that list and are still here, what's up? What's been going on with you? How's stuff? etc. If you still talk to somebody that is on the list that isn't here anymore, what's up with him? What's been going on, etc. And to you newbies, hi2u too. Who are you? Why are you here? Who brought you here? Why did you stay?

I hope this can start a trend in bringing back the kind of activity (or perhaps just pointing it out to me, if it already exists) that we had back I was the Prince of Zelaron. If not... *shrug*
Lol HandOfHeaven, Lenny, and Soverign were not from the long long ago there from the recent...sorry Lenny

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Last edited by quikspy67; 2008-07-08 at 04:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-08, 03:21 AM in reply to Gsus's post starting "Hah, what's up Bri... first time I post..."
Gsus said: [Goto]
Hah, what's up Bri... first time I post in like a year and your back too... Random.

Hello Zelaron... Been a while....
Yo. Long time no see again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2008-08-27, 05:16 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Yo. Long time no see again"
Well, I decided to check my E-Mail today and saw a message related to this. So, hello all... it's been awhile. I am a senior in college now and school has been quite the consumption of time over the last few years... Well, hope everyone is having fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2008-08-27, 06:13 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post starting "Well, I decided to check my E-Mail..."
You better return.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-27, 07:04 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post starting "Well, I decided to check my E-Mail..."
Fun enough, I suppose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-27, 07:55 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post starting "Well, I decided to check my E-Mail..."
Hellmonkeys said: [Goto]
Well, I decided to check my E-Mail today and saw a message related to this. So, hello all... it's been awhile. I am a senior in college now and school has been quite the consumption of time over the last few years... Well, hope everyone is having fun.
Nice good luck with school.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2012-07-19, 09:07 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Welcome back! See you in 2012!"
Chruser said: [Goto]
Welcome back! See you in 2012!
Hey there.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2012-07-19, 08:12 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Hey there."
You always were a weird dude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-07-25, 06:09 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Hey there."
Why hey there.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-31, 05:52 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Back For Real?"
Medieval Bob said: [Goto]
So I was recently talking to Chruser about what to put on the portal, and I said that the only reason I was here in the first place was for the members. I never really held any interest in any of the special aspects really. The D2 stuff was useful now and again, and the RPG Maker stuff was interesting, but the real meat was in the general conversation. Much the same as before, when I try to read some of the stuff going on now, (Car stuff, lots of news, etc) I'm not really interested in any of it.

Anyway, I know a good number of those people are gone, and probably for good, but when I came "back" recently, I was surprised to see so many of the old regulars still around to some degree. Not to be elitist about it, I don't *dislike* any of the newer members. It's just that, over the time I spent here at Zelaron in the past, I grew to be friends (to a degree) with a lot of the members.

To the above points, I wanted to see what was going on with everyone, in hopes that maybe I could spark some interest (for myself and perhaps others that are drifting in and out of Zelaron currently) in what's going on here.

People from way back, in the long long ago
Medieval Bob
Chruser
SYG
Raziel
Titusfied
DFD
Adrenachrome
Lenny
Grav
Randuin
NGM
Mantra
quikspy67
KA
WW
UN#1
Khwiii
Sirpullido
RoboticSilence
Xenn
-Spector-
Jizmo
Jamesadin
Ganga
HOH
Willkillforfood
Sovereign
Penny_Bags
ask_rabber
Strider Fury
JohnnyTAE
Penguin
Doofus_AW
kaos
ViciousMilitia
Eddie_Perez
badboy
kaos

Sorry if I missed anybody. If you're not on that list then either you're not from the long long ago, or I missed you on accident (started the list from memory then skimmed the members list to try and fill in the blanks).

Anyhow, if you are on that list and are still here, what's up? What's been going on with you? How's stuff? etc. If you still talk to somebody that is on the list that isn't here anymore, what's up with him? What's been going on, etc. And to you newbies, hi2u too. Who are you? Why are you here? Who brought you here? Why did you stay?

I hope this can start a trend in bringing back the kind of activity (or perhaps just pointing it out to me, if it already exists) that we had back I was the Prince of Zelaron. If not... *shrug*
I feel like I should have been higher on this list. Definitely above my nemesis, Titusfied (may he rest in peace.)

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2012-07-31, 06:04 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I feel like I should have been higher..."
I'm so bawss I'm twice on that list.

P.S.

I didn't know Titusfied was dead (.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-07-31, 08:43 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I'm so bawss I'm twice on that list. ..."
Titusfied isn't dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!