Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Country Mood.
Posted 2008-06-22, 11:40 PM
Been in a country mood here lately.. So here is four songs you should listen to.

Montgomery Gentry : 'Lucky Man'
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JpGkaPZinms

Tracy Lawrence : Time Marches On http://youtube.com/watch?v=0GVMpqP-1s0

Sammy Kershaw : Queen of my Double Wide Trailer : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncGZWQGkNzc

Sawyer Brown : Some Girls Do
http://youtube.com/watch?v=netcxjaDFP8
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-23, 05:55 AM in reply to Coriander's post "Country Mood."
Didn't you know listening to country music makes your hair grow into a mullet and half of your teeth fall out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-23, 07:17 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Didn't you know listening to country..."
What the fuck dude, Is it your day to be an asshole or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-23, 11:07 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "What the fuck dude, Is it your day to..."
Personally, I'd sooner perform my own dental work than listen to modern country music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-23, 12:11 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Personally, I'd sooner perform my own..."
/thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-23, 01:27 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Didn't you know listening to country..."
khwiii said: [Goto]
Didn't you know listening to country music makes your hair grow into a mullet and half of your teeth fall out?
Guess I'm fine then, right?

---

I haven't listened to any of the tracks listed in the OP, yet, but I'm partial to the odd Country song every now and then. Whenever I plat GTA: San Andreas I flick to the Country radio station, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-23, 02:18 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "What the fuck dude, Is it your day to..."
Sorry, maybe we haven't met. Me = Always an asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-23, 02:43 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Sorry, maybe we haven't met. Me =..."
I hate country, it's just depressing. And 90% of the song composers are using a fake southern accent and it's rather amusing yet very annoying at the same time.

I'd rather not have my ears bleed when listening to music, but if you like it, then have it brotha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-23, 03:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I hate country, it's just depressing...."
This guy who lived down the stairs from me in the dorms got the shit kicked out of him for blaring country all the time. He failed to come back for spring semester...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-23, 06:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This guy who lived down the stairs from..."
now thats somethin
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-23, 10:37 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Personally, I'd sooner perform my own..."
Vault Dweller said: [Goto]
Personally, I'd sooner perform my own dental work than listen to modern country music.
Agreed. I about laughed my ass off when Shania Twain came on the radio and my grandfather shouted something like, "Turn that Canadian whore off!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-07-09, 01:08 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Country Mood."
Talking about Country, I've been getting into Johnny Cash recently. Well, by recently I mean "in the past three hours" - I've had a best of album, Ring of Fire: The Legend of Johnny Cash, playing rather loudly since I got home from work. Fantastic stuff!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-09, 04:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Talking about Country, I've been..."
Old-school country like Johnny Cash is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-07-09, 06:46 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Old-school country like Johnny Cash is..."
Don't Take the Girl
One Piece at a Time
Check Yes or No
Strawberry Wine
Dust on the Bottle
Midnight in Montgomery
Love of a Woman
Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
Neon Moon
Keeper of the Stars
Amarillo By Morning
Cowboys Like Us
Friends in Low Places
Love Without End, Amen
Killin' Time
Unanswered Prayers
The River
The Dance
Sticks and Stones
Chattahoochee
Gone Country
She's Every Woman
Tall, Tall Trees
Forever and Ever, Amen
Like the Rain
Little Bitty
Longneck Bottle
I'm Gonna Be Somebody
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2008-07-09 at 07:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-07-10, 07:43 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Don't Take the Girl..."
Country isn't all about rednecks, booze and dogs, yanno. It's better than rap at the very least, imo. I was very much into country music in the 90's. Martina McBride, Alan Jackson, Shania Twain, Deana Carter, Dwight Yoakam, Garth Brooks, Terri Clark...

I love 90's country music. Not so much on the recent stuff, though.

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy needs to never be played again. Ever.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-07-11 at 09:39 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-10, 09:57 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Country isn't all about rednecks, booze..."
I love how like every country song mentions getting drunk. Its teh bombzors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-07-10, 11:04 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I love how like every country song..."
Todays Country is exactly like today's Rap. It used to be good, for the majority, but now it's all crappy garbage they play on the radio's for all the stupid confused 16 year olds that haven't even hit puberty and worship Lil wayne.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hancock