Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-06-25, 07:50 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "What'd you do, spam everyone on you AIM..."
I haven't talked to anybody Zelaron-related today except Chruser. I guess they just smelled a thread with their names.

Actually, I have very few members' (new or old) AIMs.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-06-25, 08:14 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I haven't talked to anybody..."
WHATTT... I don't even remember creating a name here. Hah. So... anyone remember me? Care to give a refresher on what went down 6 years ago?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
IronChefJapan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIronChefJapan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

IronChefJapan

Posted 2008-06-25, 08:17 PM in reply to IronChefJapan's post starting "WHATTT... I don't even remember..."
Something's up here. Did you admins send out e-mails to everyone or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-25, 09:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Something's up here. Did you admins..."
Did you recieve one? Last I checked, you're part of everyone. It may have to do with the assumed coming announcement of a Diablo game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-25, 09:44 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Back For Real?"
If Lenny is on that list, I surely should be as well!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-25, 10:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "If Lenny is on that list, I surely..."
Personally, I wouldn't consider Lenny an old-timer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-25, 10:12 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Can't complain too much. I've been..."
Explain a little more about what your job entails, if you would. I'm looking to go into a similar field this winter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-26, 01:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Explain a little more about what your..."
Wow, I totally forgot this forum existed, Hola! I'd say a TON in my life has changed since the last time I was on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2008-06-26, 02:02 AM in reply to sprigg's post starting "Whew sooo... its been..."
Well im alibambam
i must be honest and tell that i forgot this site, because im on it for a long time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alibambam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenalibambam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alibambam

Posted 2008-06-26, 02:53 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Wow, I totally forgot this forum..."
i'm older than john mccain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-06-26, 04:28 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i'm older than john mccain"
Is this from Shadowbane or D2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
morder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmorder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

morder

Posted 2008-06-26, 05:16 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Personally, I wouldn't consider Lenny..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
Personally, I wouldn't consider Lenny an old-timer.
Maybe I just thought Lenny was an old timer cuz he was so active some of the time I was here.

Shall we banish Lenny from the old timer's club?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-06-26, 06:00 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Maybe I just thought Lenny was an old..."
And I'm still incredibly active.

If I go, then HoH should go, too - joined a few months earlier. That's right, I'm not going without taking a few people with me!

---

What would you count as being an "old-timer", anyway? I'm only two months off ascending into the Four Year Club. Saying that, though, my Longevity is pitiful compared to others. Fine, I'll see myself out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-26, 07:08 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Wow, I totally forgot this forum..."
badboy said: [Goto]
Wow, I totally forgot this forum existed, Hola! I'd say a TON in my life has changed since the last time I was on.
I remember you. Of course this forum still exists.. where you been?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-26, 07:24 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And I'm still incredibly active...."
The cut-off is probably arround Dec2003.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-26, 07:32 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The cut-off is probably arround Dec2003."
WetWired said: [Goto]
The cut-off is probably arround Dec2003.
WW said "arround." What a newb.

Then I definitely count as old-school, different name or not. And I like how Bob is completely ignoring all of my posts in this thread. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-26, 08:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WW said "arround." What a newb. Then..."
Sorry I didn't realize I had to reply to everyone's posts.

Hi there Thanatos. Sorry I didn't put Jizmo on that list. I'll get right to it.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-06-26, 08:52 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Sorry I didn't realize I had to reply..."
You're hurting his feelings bob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're hurting his feelings bob."
Apparently.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:08 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Sorry I didn't realize I had to reply..."
Medieval Bob said: [Goto]
Sorry I didn't realize I had to reply to everyone's posts.

Hi there Thanatos. Sorry I didn't put Jizmo on that list. I'll get right to it.
I actually wanted you to reply to this post. Just wanted to know a little more about your job description..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos