Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-10, 10:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Damn, that's downright dirty..."
hes done meth people, hellooooo!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-10, 03:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "hes done meth people, hellooooo!?"
In reply to your posts:

@Thanatos:

I'm perscribed to Ambien, so I took it to help me sleep, not get high. I took Nyquill because I have a nasal infection and I can't breath through my nose what so ever. That issue has a great affect on my Insomnia (Why I'm on Ambien)

@Kaneda:

No, I was not molested as a child. I didn't get beat (Besides the paddling when I get into trouble) and I have grown up in a Christian family setting. I am addicted to Intoxication of any sort, whether it be uppers or downers, I'll do them. I KNOW I need to stop taking all of these drugs because I have huge potential to make it far in life, but I lack the will power. (I have even been contemplating rehab.)

Also, I go to Madison Center every other week and see a Psychologist, not a Psychiatrist. (The difference is a Psychiatrist can prescribe medicine, and has been to medical school plus majoring in Psychology. A Psychologist generally studies only the human mind and behavoir, so that he/she can help people with dissabilities, Counsel people, etc.

Yes, I have done meth, once. Just to try it. I won't ever do it again, and I don't want to try it again. I learn more from experience than reading about a drug in a book that over emphasises the bad persectives of a drug, and leaving out most of the positive parts.

Example: A text book would describe Methamphetamine as an extremely addicting drug that can cause brain damaging, fatal kidney and lung damage along with itching, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

(I experienced none of these symptoms while high)

They do this to try and scare kids away from drugs, and never include the positive effects it has like: Increased energy and alertness, euphoria, increased libido, increased concentration, better sense of well being, etc.

After I went home from smoking meth I felt great about my life and about myself. I wanted to change for the better and cleaned my room, did the laundry and even washed dishes.

When the high came down, I was not desperate to get more, (like they say in text books) I was glad that I had accomplished something in a day rather than sitting around doing nothing but getting stoned.

I'm not trying to tell you that meth should be legalized, that it's not addicting, or that people should start smoking it more often, I'm simply informing you of the misleading information that you have been taught.

Adderall, Coke, Meth all increase my energy level and interestin in things. When I take an adderall I LOVE doing math, homework, and work in general. It helps me get things done because I have such a lack of motivation. (One of my downfalls)

Does any of this make sense? I didn't mean to piss you off and apologize, I'm just contributing to this thread that was made to post about drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-10, 09:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "In reply to your posts: @Thanatos: ..."
30mg Adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-11, 02:54 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "30mg Adderall"
40mgs Oxycontin insulfated - 4:46 AM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-11, 07:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "In reply to your posts: @Thanatos: ..."
You really should go to rehab. Your addiction is only going to get worse as time goes on. Go to one of those In-Patient places where you can't leave for like 30 days or so. Out-Patient rehab won't help because once you leave your class you'll resort to your old ways. Trust me, I know from experience.

As of right now, I haven't smoked weed in two weeks and I'm proud of myself. I had the chance to smoke last night, but I chose not to. (Some friends visited my roommate while I was at work and accidently left a nice bud on the floor. Found it when I went home and ended up throwing it away). I really hope I can kick this unfortunate habit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-11, 11:42 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "In reply to your posts: @Thanatos: ..."
I don't give a shit about text books pal. I lived in a house with 3-4 interchanging tweekers for 2 years. I know the ins and outs to a T. It's evil shit. Nice though that you haven't done it since.

I also have not smoked in a week Thanatos. It gets easier to quit every time you "quit" I guess. Atleast it seems for me. It's really just about desire and denying yourself. If you want to stop you will. With weed atleast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-11, 11:44 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I don't give a shit about text books..."
I haven't smoked for about five weeks, and don't plan on doing it anymore. It's a time-consuming, money wasting habit. It gets easier every time I see others smoking and I just say no. Willpower ftw!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-11, 11:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I haven't smoked for about five weeks,..."
Wow. I hadn't realized everyone was quiting. Cool. Whos going to cave first!? Hahaha. KAOS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-11, 11:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow. I hadn't realized everyone was..."
Ha probably. I simply can't afford it, and think I'm done with that phase in my life. It's time to grow up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-11, 12:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ha probably. I simply can't afford it,..."
I'll probably occasionally toke when I get my legal stuff figured out but until then, it's a no go.

I have a hard time turning it down when it's offered to me when I'm drunk. We'll see how tonight plays out....

ANTI-WEED POWER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-11, 01:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "40mgs Oxycontin insulfated - 4:46 AM"
-Spector- said:
40mgs Oxycontin insulfated - 4:46 AM
You're slowly causing permanent damage to your body, my friend. I hope you come to your senses soon before you loose every bit of sanity you have left or die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-11, 02:16 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're slowly causing permanent damage..."
My sanity is already gone..

60mgs Oxy insulfated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-11, 05:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "My sanity is already gone.. 60mgs..."
I bet you'd have a lot of fun if you took a few hundred milligrams of oxycontin and insuflated it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-11, 05:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I bet you'd have a lot of fun if you..."
Nah, that'd be alot of puking and alot of death.... maybe instead I should just melt it down and inject it... since it is synthetic heroin.

I've seen people do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-12, 12:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nah, that'd be alot of puking and alot..."
Ya, a few hundred melted down. What do you think, 3 or 4? Surely no more than 4. K_A..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-12, 01:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nah, that'd be alot of puking and alot..."
I kicked smoking pot a long time ago... Now its just when I can get a hella good deal on some good smoke or if someone has some, once or twice a month tops sometimes not at all.

And I had an uncle that did a lot of drugs like Spector...He turned yellow at 52 and his kidneys shut down on him...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-12, 08:18 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I kicked smoking pot a long time ago......"
Spector won't last that long with this lifestyle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-12, 07:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Spector won't last that long with this..."
Yeah I'm guessing mid 20's hopefully.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-12, 09:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yeah I'm guessing mid 20's hopefully."
drunk and high o the fist time~~~!!

yo it dopsnt give tyou hte mucnies it jakes food taste bad like nothing
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-13, 12:45 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "drunk and high o the fist time~~~!! ..."
I don't know what you're smoking but pot makes everything taste awesome. There were times when I'd eat a very large amount of the most random shit. I think once I ate 3 blocks of ramen without cooking them, another time I ate a whole jar of pickles. Stuff that normally would not sound too good was really great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!