Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-12-08, 10:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Spent the day re-designing my website...."
Liquor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-09, 10:54 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yep. Full-time Service Desk now. To..."
Jessifer, get out of that hell hole, happiness is for the weak.

KA, Getting drunk and riding ATVs is a recipe for disaster. When you're blowing on a tube to direct your wheelchair you can make public service announcements about how you shouldn't do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-09, 11:07 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Jessifer, get out of that hell hole,..."
My brother got drunk and rode a dirt bike.

Ended up breaking his collar bone.

Laughter ensued.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-09, 03:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Jessifer, get out of that hell hole,..."
Willkillforfood said:
Jessifer, get out of that hell hole, happiness is for the weak.

KA, Getting drunk and riding ATVs is a recipe for disaster. When you're blowing on a tube to direct your wheelchair you can make public service announcements about how you shouldn't do that.
I never said I was doing both at the same time. ATV riding during the day, drinking at night. I never have and never will do both at the same time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-10, 06:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I never said I was doing both at the..."
I am officially done with classes. No more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-11, 07:59 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I am officially done with classes. No..."
Congrats, niqqa.

I get to play b-ball tonight. Hurray.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-11, 08:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Congrats, niqqa. I get to play..."
I'm hoping to get my job back today. Wish me luck .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-11, 08:54 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I'm hoping to get my job back today...."
Street pharmacist not working out for ya?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-11, 08:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Street pharmacist not working out for..."
Not ATM, Lol. Ghetto stocks are going down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-11, 10:24 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Not ATM, Lol. Ghetto stocks are going..."
Day off! Hoorah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-11, 03:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Day off! Hoorah!"
It's taken me near enough three days, but I've finally got transparent PNGs to work in Internet Explorer 6! And the best part about it - not a bit of javascript in sight! All CSS based, which means that it will work in any browser (unlike Javascript, which requires the browser to have javascript enabled, and the java runtime environment installed)!!

In simple terms - quite a feat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-13, 07:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's taken me near enough three days,..."
Fig Newtons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-13, 07:23 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Fig Newtons. :D"
Finally awake for hot breakfast. Usually I just lounge around until class. Cheers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-18, 10:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Finally awake for hot breakfast...."
Wow, some great news over the weekend actually.

We found some of our old savings bonds in a filing cabinent we had laying around, and also found out that our grandparents have been hording old pepsi stock they've had since the 50's, the total number is around 14,000shares they're going to leave to the family.. <3

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-18, 11:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, some great news over the weekend..."
Nice. One of my neighbors back home invested in a company called Winebago back in the 50s and now is a millionaire. When I was home last he gave me $500 and told me to buy my books with it. So I'm using that money to buy next semester's books.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-18, 12:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, some great news over the weekend..."
D3V said:
the total number is around 14,000shares
That's a good bit of dollar value, man. They're around $77 a share right now.

This makes my new coat seem considerably less delightful...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-18, 03:03 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "That's a good bit of dollar value, man...."
Yeah, my grandfather used to work for Frito lay wayy way wayy back in the day, and eventually retired with them, and took part of his retirement as the stock option, and their stocks have basically mutiplied by about x200 from back then, so things look great!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-20, 08:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, my grandfather used to work for..."
Last day of school, then Christmas Break...=]

Then we wont be back till the 7th..Wewt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-20, 08:47 AM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Last day of school, then Christmas..."
yeah unless you have to work the entire two weeks...=[[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AmBam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAmBam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AmBam

Posted 2007-12-20, 09:19 AM in reply to AmBam's post starting "yeah unless you have to work the entire..."
AmBam said:
yeah unless you have to work the entire two weeks...=[[
yeah no joke, I don't even get off Christmas eve or newyears eve, though I'll probably end up getting out of both days

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V