Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Who should be the member of the month for both January and February?
Asamin 1 6.67%
Chruser 4 26.67%
D3V 4 26.67%
Draco2003 0 0%
Goodlookinguy 1 6.67%
Grav 2 13.33%
Great-Thanatos 0 0%
gruesomeBODY 0 0%
Hades-Knight 0 0%
HandOfHeaven 0 0%
Hellmonkeys 2 13.33%
jamer123 0 0%
Jessifer 2 13.33%
KagomJack 5 33.33%
Kazilla 0 0%
!King_Amazon! 6 40.00%
kyeruu 1 6.67%
Lysander86 1 6.67%
Mantralord 3 20.00%
osmoses-jones 1 6.67%
Penguin 0 0%
PureRebel 0 0%
quikspy67 0 0%
sheerx 0 0%
skeptiskt 0 0%
SlickFic04 0 0%
Slim 0 0%
Sovereign 1 6.67%
-Spector- 2 13.33%
Sum Yung Guy 4 26.67%
talentedhamster 2 13.33%
Thanatos 5 33.33%
Titusfied 1 6.67%
Tyrannicide 0 0%
Vault Dweller 2 13.33%
Wallow 2 13.33%
Wed-G 2 13.33%
WetWired 6 40.00%
Willkillforfood 5 33.33%
Wolfturn 0 0%
Xenn 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Featured Member (January-February 2008) (Yes, you may vote for several members)
Posted 2009-01-14, 04:28 AM
Since I posted this a bit late, the winner will be displayed on the portal throughout both January and February! The winner will, again, be given an opportunity to write something about him- or herself for everyone to behold!

The list is based on members who signed up prior to November, who have posted at least once in December or January, and have made more than 10 posts in total.

Lenny is excluded from the list this time, because he won the hearts and minds of us last time.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2009-01-14 at 04:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-01-14, 11:13 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Featured Member (January-February 2008)..."
Tight, I voted.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-14, 11:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Tight, I voted."
Same hurrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-14, 11:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Same hurrr"
No VOTES FOR YOU!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-14, 11:25 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "No VOTES FOR YOU!"
Fuck you minus rep!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-15, 09:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fuck you minus rep!"
Voting is complete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-15, 02:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Featured Member (January-February 2008)..."
I'm never gonna win because you guys think I'm a Jew. >=(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-01-15, 11:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm never gonna win because you guys..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I'm never gonna win because you guys think I'm a Jew. >=(
Really? I thought you were muslim in some aspect.

And I voted for you. Before I read this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-01-16, 12:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm never gonna win because you guys..."
I voted for you. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-17, 08:40 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I voted for you. <3"
I voted for the jewish muslim!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-18, 09:43 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I voted for the jewish muslim!"
Looks like we have a tie! Congratulations !King_Amazon! and WetWired!

Governing that the featured member period is longer than usual, we will distribute the time in the limelight equally between both of them!

Whomever of the winners is kind enough to send me a description of himself first will be displayed first.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2009-01-18, 10:33 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Looks like we have a tie!..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
Looks like we have a tie! Congratulations !King_Amazon! and WetWired!

Governing that the featured member period is longer than usual, we will distribute the time in the limelight equally between both of them!

Whomever of the winners is kind enough to send me a description of himself first will be displayed first.

Hmm, both of these members have lower activity than me.

I've noticed that WetWired visits at what is 2:00AM where I live and usually doesn't post anything. Though I just found out that he was on at 4:00PM yesterday.

K_A hasn't logged on since the 14th this month.

Why did these two win? ~_~

Anyways, yay! I voted for one of the people who won.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-01-18 at 10:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-01-18, 01:38 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hmm, both of these members have lower..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Hmm, both of these members have lower activity than me.

I've noticed that WetWired visits at what is 2:00AM where I live and usually doesn't post anything. Though I just found out that he was on at 4:00PM yesterday.

K_A hasn't logged on since the 14th this month.

Why did these two win? ~_~

Anyways, yay! I voted for one of the people who won.
Stop crying, Nancy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-01-18, 03:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Stop crying, Nancy."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Stop crying, Nancy.

Crying? Ha, hey ass-face, I didn't vote for you.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-01-19, 03:49 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Crying? Ha, hey ass-face, I didn't..."
Lol.

Who voted for me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G