Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-01-10, 09:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That was after your haircut!?"
Yep.

Have you not seen the photos of me with the long hair going on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-10, 12:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggr..."
Sorry Lenny, but you do resemble Napoleon Dynamite...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-18, 01:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sorry Lenny, but you do resemble..."
BUMP

We are missing a lot of active members in this thread. What's the deal? Don't tell me you don't have a camera, you don't know how to get pictures on the Internet, you're too poor, etc etc. Let's face it: it's incredibly EASY nowadays to host a picture.

Get with the program. What have you got to hide?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-18, 01:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "BUMP We are missing a lot of active..."
Lenny, you're ready for the disco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-18, 01:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "BUMP We are missing a lot of active..."
Well there are of course, people that don't live up to the basic standards that our eyes need not to water on the pure horror of some of their acne. I wouldn't expect any other member to step into the realm or realism because they would be ridiculed, and being an e-thug requires no identiy tied to you other than the one you present.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-18, 02:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lenny, you're ready for the disco."
Willkillforfood said:
Lenny, you're ready for the disco.
Where's your pic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-18, 02:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where's your pic?"
Thanatos said:
Where's your pic?
Yeah man, what's the deal? I don't see why anybody is afraid, seriously. It's even the same group of people that preach not to take anything over the internet seriously and don't get offended by it that are afraid of just that... probably another reason why Zelaron's Biggest Loser never took off

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-18, 02:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where's your pic?"
Thanatos said:
Where's your pic?
Willkillforfood:

rofl @ VD

Vault Dweller said:
Heh. Nice mane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-22, 02:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yep. :) Have you not seen the..."

New pic to add to the other thread, Lennykins.

Also, you guys all look exactly as I imagined you would, though I always thought D3V was a secret Jewish black guy.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2008-01-22 at 02:53 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-01-22, 07:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1407/..."
Way to go, Kagom.

Everyone else that doesn't post their pic = pussy. Especially GravytrainSplurge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-22, 07:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Way to go, Kagom. Everyone else..."
Yeah really, with somebody with as big of an e-peen as his you'd think he be boasting his shit everywhere. I guess back in reality he isn't accepted as well.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-22, 04:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Way to go, Kagom. Everyone else..."
I'm so sorry! D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-01-22, 09:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm so sorry! D:"
I was being serious...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-22, 10:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was being serious..."
I know. And I apologized sincerely. It's not like I'm some goddamn back-talking Jew. Wait, that was racist and insensitive of me. I'm sorry again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-01-22, 11:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know. And I apologized sincerely. ..."
Got my head shaved a couple weeks ago when I was piss drunk and passed out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-23, 04:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Got my head shaved a couple weeks ago..."
Ooooh! Get a piccyture uploaded so we can see!!

Pretty please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-23, 06:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh! Get a piccyture uploaded so we..."
I dunno man, I'm not sure I can take all these members being mean to me, seeing as acne is just the BIGGEST deal in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-23, 08:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I dunno man, I'm not sure I can take..."
A little late now, aye? I told you we chould chip in on some proactive.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-23, 12:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "A little late now, aye? I told you we..."
I dunno man, I'm not sure I can take all these members being mean to me, seeing as acne is just the BIGGEST deal in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-23, 01:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I dunno man, I'm not sure I can take..."
it's okay, I found it for you.

Lol..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V