Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grin Petey Is Back
Posted 2006-10-11, 10:57 PM
Hey guys i am gonna start playing again and i was wondering if any of u were gonna be on this weekend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-10-12, 04:44 AM in reply to Petey35's post "Petey Is Back"
I will, ya know, so much free time now =(
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-12, 05:47 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I will, ya know, so much free time now..."
whats up petey. I wont be on for a while lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-12, 07:09 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "whats up petey. I wont be on for a..."
damn it lol why not yeah i havent had my 360 for like a month lol its been at my friends house so yeah i think i am gonna start leaving it on so i can see when ppl are on but i am gonna be playing a lot again and i am gettin gears of war next month on the 8th

Last edited by Petey35; 2006-10-12 at 07:11 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-10-12, 09:34 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "damn it lol why not yeah i havent had..."
thanksgiving petey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-12, 10:43 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thanksgiving petey."
oh lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Petey35

Posted 2006-10-12, 02:25 PM in reply to Petey35's post starting "oh lol"
Damn man, I left my XBox in Florida last week. Now I'm in limbo as to where I will be on a week to week basis. I'll be down in Florida again next week, but about 300 miles away from my apartment. I'm going to bring it home with me though so I can play more often. Until next week fellow Dragoons!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-12, 04:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Damn man, I left my XBox in Florida..."
sorry to hear that dude. Oh well, i wish you were on last weekend when i was on. I was playing the best i have ever played. I got me and kujo's levels up to 32 and total messed up GT's friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-12, 10:50 PM in reply to Petey35's post "Petey Is Back"
I should be on..I'm no longer allowed to work for this week cause I got AIDS....Nah but I got pink eye and it WON'T GO AWay WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I'm all screwed up so I don't use my communicater cause I sound WAY different cause I'm hella sick
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-14, 02:17 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I should be on..I'm no longer allowed..."
Petey your still my bitch!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-15, 06:55 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Petey your still my bitch!"
Yay Petey!! We missed you

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-16, 07:18 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yay Petey!! We missed you"
Hey Petey nice to see you back on hear anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-16, 03:47 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Hey Petey nice to see you back on hear..."
yeah sry i couldn't get on my 360 was at my friends house and i couldnt get a hold of him but this weekend for sure cause i have nothing better to do lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Petey35

Posted 2006-10-17, 09:51 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "yeah sry i couldn't get on my 360 was..."
How come everyone's 360s seem to be everywhere but their home?

When I get my PS3 it's never going to leave my room.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-17, 12:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How come everyone's 360s seem to be..."
lol mine has been there for like 2 months just havent felt like playing but i am starting to get bored of my comp game so i am gettin it back but yeah pretty much just watin for Gears of War to come out gonna be one of the best games ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Petey35