Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Week 15 Picks - NOW - Game Tonight!!! (Again)
Posted 2007-12-13, 08:24 AM
Denver at Houston - Denver
Cincinnati at San Francisco - Cincy
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh - Jax
Atlanta at Tampa Bay - Bucs
Seattle at Carolina - Seattle
Green Bay at St. Louis - Pack
Baltimore at Miami - Ravens
NY Jets at New England - Pats
Arizona at New Orleans - Cards
Buffalo at Cleveland - Browns
Tennessee at Kansas City - Chefs
Indianapolis at Oakland - Colts
Detroit at San Diego - Bolts
Philadelphia at Dallas - Philly
Washington at NY Giants - Midgets
Chicago at Minnesota - Bears
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-12-13, 08:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 15 Picks - NOW - Game Tonight!!! ..."
Cincinnati at San Francisco - Cincinatti
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh - Jacksonville
Green Bay at St. Louis - GB
Baltimore at Miami - Baltimore..
NY Jets at New England - Patriots going to run the score up like a bitch
Arizona at New Orleans - New Orleans
Buffalo at Cleveland - Cleveland
Tennessee at Kansas City - Kansas City
Indianapolis at Oakland - ..ugh, Colts.
Detroit at San Diego - San Diego
Philadelphia at Dallas - Dallas
Washington at NY Giants - NYG
Chicago at Minnesota - Minnesota runs it up.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-13, 08:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 15 Picks - NOW - Game Tonight!!! ..."
Stupid ass Thursday games...

Cincinnati at San Francisco - Cincy
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh - Pitt gonna bounce back. Sorry D3V.
Green Bay at St. Louis - GB
Baltimore at Miami - Ravens (laugh)
NY Jets at New England - LET'S GO JETS!!!! too bad NE wins. Fags.
Arizona at New Orleans - NO
Buffalo at Cleveland - Game of the week? Cle - ve - land
Tennessee at Kansas City - Titans
Indianapolis at Oakland - hmm tough one.... NOT. Colts dominate.
Detroit at San Diego - SD
Philadelphia at Dallas - Dallas
Washington at NY Giants - NYG
Chicago at Minnesota - Minnesota
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-13, 09:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 15 Picks - NOW - Game Tonight!!! ..."
Cincinnati at San Francisco - Cincinatti
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh. Jags suck balls.
Atlanta at Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay
Green Bay at St. Louis - Green Bay
Baltimore at Miami - Baltimore
NY Jets at New England - New England
Arizona at New Orleans - New Orleans
Buffalo at Cleveland - Cleveland
Tennessee at Kansas City - Kansas City
Indianapolis at Oakland - Indianapolis
Detroit at San Diego - San Diego
Philadelphia at Dallas - Philadelphia
Washington at NY Giants - Washington
Chicago at Minnesota - Minnesota
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-13, 09:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Denver at Houston - Denver Cincinnati..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh. Jags suck balls.
Thought you didn't even like football, so how can you say Jacksonville sucks balls? Oh, that's right, because you secretly wish to suck D3V's balls.

There is a lot of ball sucking going on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-13, 09:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thought you didn't even like football,..."
Thanatos said:
Thought you didn't even like football, so how can you say Jacksonville sucks balls? Oh, that's right, because you secretly wish to suck D3V's balls.

There is a lot of ball sucking going on.
Nice Cartman philosophy.

And two HoH, I could rip all day long why the Jags are greater than any team you could ever support, but since you're sucking my balls, i'll lend some slack.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-13, 10:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thought you didn't even like football,..."
I'm merely saying that they literally suck balls. I didn't say that they are a bad team, I just stated that they suck balls. Why are you guys trolling me in this thread? I did nothing to you at all in this thread.

I could get on your cases for calling New England fags, but that would be as stupid of an argument as you guys are bringing up. Seriously, stop starting fights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-13, 10:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm merely saying that they literally..."
But your statement is asinine. You've claimed many times that you dislike football and don't even watch it, so how can you say Jacksonville sucks balls? Have you watched any of their games? They're actually one of the top teams this year, negating your "ball-sucking" statement. Are you saying that individual players on the Jaguars actually partake in this ball-sucking activity? If so, do you have proof?

No, the reason you claimed Jacksonville sucks balls is because D3V's favorite team is Jacksonville. Ergo, you took a dig at D3V in the hopes of him flaming you back where you would retort with something juvenile and equally pathetic in the form of "Ugh, you're an imbecile. Go piss up a rope."

Game. Set. Match.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-13, 10:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "But your statement is asinine. You've..."
This thread is about picking teams. If you don't like my comments about certain teams, don't read them. You're older than I am, I thought you would know that you can choose what to and what not to read. You're turning this thread into something ridiculous which could have been avoided by you and D3V not posting in it again. You already made your picks, so stay out of the thread.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-12-13 at 10:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-14, 09:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This thread is about picking teams. If..."
HoH sucks balls.

Just a statement.

*Troll*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied