Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

U.S. Marine War Robots
Posted 2012-09-13, 10:35 PM
BORKED

BORKED

NOW WITH 4G CONNECTIVITY!

How long do you think it'll take before those robots turn on us all?

Last edited by Lenny; 2012-09-14 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Videos not showing up :(. EDIT BY LENNY - Corrected BBCode. Videos now show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-09-14, 05:12 PM in reply to kaos's post "U.S. Marine War Robots"
As soon as we let them make the kill decisions on their own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-09-14, 09:54 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "As soon as we let them make the kill..."
I knew about the cheeta, not the rhinos.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-15, 06:53 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I knew about the cheeta, not the rhinos."
Rhinos? Dude, that's the latest iteration of Boston Dynamics' Big Dog.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-09-16, 02:24 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "As soon as we let them make the kill..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2012-09-23, 05:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Rhinos? Dude, that's the latest..."
What's next? A robotic Elephant?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-23, 02:38 PM in reply to kaos's post "U.S. Marine War Robots"
DARPA produces some amazing technology. We're probably still a while off from any legitimate issues with control ability over these machines. I mean, the technological singularity isn't until 2029.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2012-09-24, 02:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What's next? A robotic Elephant?"
Asamin said: [Goto]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-10-03, 10:20 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What's next? A robotic Elephant?"
Asamin said: [Goto]
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-06, 10:01 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20..."
This is what I was hoping for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-07, 04:25 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This is what I was hoping for."
I'm a Zoids kinda guy, what can I say?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai