Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2012-05-17, 09:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Have you tried killing everyone and..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Have you tried killing everyone and being straight and white?
I think that was the cruelest thing I've ever seen you write. I can't believe you Skurai. You have sunk to a new low.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-18, 02:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I think that was the cruelest thing..."
I guess you missed the joke, then.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-24, 09:12 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I guess you missed the joke, then."
No, it was just the wrong joke to make. Kinda took it to a new level. On a different note, Kagom! I must read more of your life!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-24, 10:20 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No, it was just the wrong joke to make...."
He has writer's block.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-25, 10:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He has writer's block."
But... he wrote these years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-25, 10:47 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "But... he wrote these years ago."
Asamin said: [Goto]
But... he wrote these years ago.
Hahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-25, 11:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hahaha."
It's true. Writer's block has drained me of ideas on where to go with this. I'll get back to it when it hits me again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-26, 09:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's true. Writer's block has drained..."
Faster Kagom, I loved your stories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-26, 10:13 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Faster Kagom, I loved your stories."
I gotta be inspired, brosef. I posted a different story though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-27, 08:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I gotta be inspired, brosef. I posted..."
If I had a diary I would contribute to this since I have quite a few weird things happen to me....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-27, 04:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's true. Writer's block has drained..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
It's true. Writer's block has drained me of ideas on where to go with this. I'll get back to it when it hits me again.
By that logic, these aren't diary entries...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-27, 04:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "By that logic, these aren't diary..."
Now we're getting somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-27, 07:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Have you tried killing everyone and..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Have you tried killing everyone and being straight and white?
As fucked up as that was, I laughed.

Anyhow, is this based on a true story?

Last edited by Wallow; 2012-05-28 at 11:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-05-27, 10:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "As fucked up as that was, I laughed. ..."
All of these are his life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-27, 11:14 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "All of these are his life."
Asamin said: [Goto]
All of these are his life.
You are either delusional or overly trusting. Maybe both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-28, 03:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You are either delusional or overly..."
Or maybe I wanted to push Wallow into thinking that.... You, my good sir, just ruined my fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-29, 02:08 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Or maybe I wanted to push Wallow into..."
We're all figments of K_A's imagination... other than Mdselctr. He's the doctor K_A was sent to see, but never went back to...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-29, 02:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "We're all figments of K_A's..."
That's a scary thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-29, 02:43 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That's a scary thought."
In a sense, it is probably true. It could, in fact, be the most profound thing Skurai has ever said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-29, 09:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In a sense, it is probably true. It..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
profound
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Skurai

I loled
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav