Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-03-17, 02:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Saturate the cut in a salt..."
Fill a rubber glove with equal parts cornstarch, pickle juice, and Windex. Wear said glove while sleeping for three nights straight, not changing the contents no matter how it may begin to smell. On the fourth night, add 4 cloves of garlic to the glove and continue to wear it at night for the rest of the week. (Warning: make sure you use exactly 4 cloves. Any more or less could prove fatal.) Finally, at the end of the week, refrigerate any remaining contents of the glove for 1 hour, then ingest the precipitate.

Or seek real medical advice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-17, 02:27 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Fill a rubber glove with equal parts..."
Lol dude, you kill me. +rep if I could.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 03:39 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Fill a rubber glove with equal parts..."
sorry, im alergic to garlic
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-17, 03:40 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "sorry, im alergic to garlic"
Are you serious? Lol!

Did you get anything done with it? You should see a doctor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-17, 03:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Are you serious? Lol! Did you get..."
im prob gonna go tomorow cause i think its starting to show signs of infection

and yea, i really am allergic to garlic
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-17, 06:05 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "im prob gonna go tomorow cause i think..."
I would have thought that if you had noticed that, when you went to sleep, that it was bleeding, that you would have taken the initiative to go to the doctor.

Too bad, have fun with you hand.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-17, 07:22 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "im prob gonna go tomorow cause i think..."
Oh, I said the 'Are you serious' because you believed that would work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-17, 07:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh, I said the 'Are you serious'..."
no i didnt. i kenw it was a joke, and ws playing along. how come everyone else can do that and i cant? losers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-17, 08:59 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "no i didnt. i kenw it was a joke, and..."
Lol!

c
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-18, 03:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Lol! c"
What would happen if you filled your wound with garlic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-18, 03:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What would happen if you filled your..."
prob bad things lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-18, 03:23 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "prob bad things lol"
hmm.. sounds like experiment time!

Call in Bill Nye the Science guy and Myth Busters ASAP!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-18, 03:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "hmm.. sounds like experiment time! ..."
damnit they put me on hold
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-18, 05:46 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "damnit they put me on hold"
Salt and vinegar soothe wounds like someone earlier said .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-06, 06:42 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Salt and vinegar soothe wounds like..."
Are we going to get to hear how it turned out? The suspense! I must know the end of the story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 06:59 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Are we going to get to hear how it..."
Coffeedagger said:
Are we going to get to hear how it turned out? The suspense! I must know the end of the story.
Now that Coffeedagger states that, I wanna know too.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-06, 11:34 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Now that Coffeedagger states that, I..."
oh yea i forgot to post you guys! well, it got infected X_X and it was all nasty and swolen but its gettin better now. it opens up alot cause of volleyball and gymnatics and grappling so its probly still gonna take some more time to heal. i think i'll live =]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-06, 01:17 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh yea i forgot to post you guys! ..."
You really should let that heal. You can pick up some nasty shit with big lesions like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-06, 01:22 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh yea i forgot to post you guys! ..."
What do you mean by grappling? like a grappling hook?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 01:42 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "What do you mean by grappling? like a..."
Grappling is ...

1. to hold or make fast to something, as with a grapple.
2. to use a grapple.
3. to seize another, or each other, in a firm grip, as in wrestling; clinch.
4. to engage in a struggle or close encounter (usually fol. by with): He was grappling with a boy twice his size.
5. to try to overcome or deal (usually fol. by with): to grapple with a problem.
–verb (used with object) 6. to seize, hold, or fasten with or as with a grapple.
7. to seize in a grip, take hold of: The thug grappled him around the neck.
–noun 8. a hook or an iron instrument by which one thing, as a ship, fastens onto another; grapnel.
9. a seizing or gripping.
10. a grip or close hold in wrestling or hand-to-hand fighting.
11. a close, hand-to-hand fight.

According to Dictionary.com at least. I wonder why she's wrestling? x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood