Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2010-08-06, 07:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Obviously it was enough to bring it..."
I'm guessing no one ever played Jinga... I think that explains it well enough...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2010-08-09, 08:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Obviously it was enough to bring it..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Obviously it was enough to bring it down, as it fell.
Obviously you don't understand basic, elementary physics.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-09, 10:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Obviously you don't understand basic,..."
Explain, because I honestlly think the Jinga thing is accurate.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-09, 02:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Obviously you don't understand basic,..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Obviously you don't understand basic, elementary physics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-09, 02:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/w..."
So quoting a source of Wikipedia without explaining your stance wins? You're right. Your hair is a bird. Cannot argue with that logic. At least you own up to not understanding basic physics, it's okay.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-09, 02:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So quoting a source of Wikipedia..."
BORKED

Here if the video doesn't load.

If that fails to cover everything, feel free to point out specific details that aren't addressed and I'll do my best to cover it myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-09, 03:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "_kSq663m0G8 Here..."
BORKED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpbZ-aLDLY

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-10, 08:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "qFpbZ-aLDLY ..."
BORKED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXxynEDpwrA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-10, 07:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/w..."
watermelon.jpg
Where do you find these?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-31, 09:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Where do you find these?"
Let's just move onto a new topic, as this one can't have a legitimate outcome available, given the lack of evidence on both sides. It's all speculation.

BORKED

Shanksville Flight 93?

BORKED

All i'm trying to get at is that we shouldn't believe what we're told. Even if what they tell us is 100% correct and factual, and their are no underlying messages that are being withheld, we should always be curious, and ask questions. In situations like this, comparing hypothetical situations and exposing what could be is very necessary. Too much in today's society, people take what they are told and don't ask questions. They go with the norm, and don't oppose common word.

And how absolutely ridiculous is the FBI's evidence that was collected and shown from Flight 93?
BORKED

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2010-08-31 at 09:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-31, 04:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Let's just move onto a new topic, as..."
I'm so sick of seeing this youtube fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-31, 06:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm so sick of seeing this youtube..."
I find it entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2010-08-31, 08:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm so sick of seeing this youtube..."
Wasn't this ended 4 pages ago?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-01, 08:46 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm so sick of seeing this youtube..."
It's not necessarily a fight, but a voice of opinion.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-01, 04:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's not necessarily a fight, but a..."
Get your vocal chords removed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-01, 04:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Get your vocal chords removed."
Don't need them to type, ask Roger Ebert.

And don't spam my thread.

The coincidences that took place on 9/11 are undoubtedly more than just that.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-01, 04:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Don't need them to type, ask Roger..."
D3V said: [Goto]
undoubtedly
If I doubt it, you're entire statement becomes invalid.
This isn't spam, it's pointing out something. Basically all you're saying is "THAT'S WEIRD" in all capitals, over and over. (edit) You could have just said one thing, and the rest would work itself out for the rest of us. Not to mention K_A cock blocked half of your arguement, anyway.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-01, 05:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If I doubt it, you're entire statement..."
I should attempt to block D3v's arguments with my cock sometime. I wonder how that would turn out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-01, 08:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I should attempt to block D3v's..."
Easy. Post a picture of it, and the rest of the thread is everyone going D:
and ignoring D3V entirely. Sorta like when I post. Everyone gets mad and ignores the topic, instead trying to get me to leave.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-02, 09:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I should attempt to block D3v's..."
I should attempt to block D3v's arguments with my cock sometime. I wonder how that would turn out.
1 inch wonder?

Here's an MIT Engineer/Research Scientists named Jeff King talking about the WTC collapses, and how they could not have been spontaneous.

BORKED

BORKED

Well, where do we go from here?

What don't we know, and why don't we know it?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V