Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Beer is bad for you
Posted 2006-08-30, 07:57 PM
Beer Drinkers Financial Plan

Words of wisdom:
If you had bought $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago [2002] it would NOW be worth $49.00.

With Enron you would have $16.50 of your original $1000.00.

With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you bought $1000.00 of United Airlines stock one year ago (approx. price around ONLY $30.00 per share then) you would be left with a whopping $20.97

If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Corona beer (the beer, NOT the stock) one year ago and drank all the beer, then returned all the bottles for the ten cent deposit. You would end up with $214.00. Based on the above calculations my current advise is to drink heavily and recycle.

This new retirement plan pays better than anything the lawyers and economists can come up with, plus you get to enjoy the beer.

It is called a 401Keg program.

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=6454

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-08-30 at 08:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-08-30, 08:53 PM in reply to Grav's post "Beer is bad for you"
ok thanks for the information, but i am wondering why you posted this thread in the dragoon section??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-30, 09:11 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ok thanks for the information, but i am..."
You little shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-08-30, 09:14 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ok thanks for the information, but i am..."
Just for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-08-31, 07:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just for you."
Because we are cool and like killing ourselves, slowly, and methodically!

At least we are having a blast while doing it! Hooray, beer!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-08-31, 06:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Because we are cool and like killing..."
I love that ad.

Hooray Red Stripe! Hooray Beer!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-01, 09:34 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I love that ad. Hooray Red Stripe!..."
Helping white men dance since 1933! Hooray beer!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-09-01, 12:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Helping white men dance since 1933! ..."
Thought it was earlier than that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-01, 01:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thought it was earlier than that..."
don´t say beer is bad for me!!!
I like it so much!!
Did you ever try german beer? I think it´s the best one ever!!!
I´m drinking one right now !!!!!!
Hihihihihi And it makes me feeling so wonderful!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-01, 01:51 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "don´t say beer is bad for me!!! I like..."
Is it just beer in Germany? Or do you get good ales and lagers, too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-01, 01:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is it just beer in Germany? Or do you..."
well, we have guiness, killkenny, lager, pils, kölsch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-01, 02:15 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "well, we have guiness, killkenny,..."
I've heard of Pils... and some amusing stories.

I've always wanted to know whether it's true or not that the Bartender's in pubs compete to get the biggest head they can on a Pils.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-01, 02:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've heard of Pils... and some amusing..."
yeah that´s true! that´s how a pils supposed to be.

which stories did you hear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-01, 02:24 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "yeah that´s true! that´s how a pils..."
First of all - my German, well, old Germam teacher (he wasn't German btw) used to live in Berlin. And he was amazed, when he ordered a Pils, that the barman filled it to a certain point, then put head on it. And left it for 5 minutes. He says it's something to do with the glass pushing the head upwards, and the fact that it's so thick meaning it can go up and up and up.

Anyway, he had a friend over for a bit. And they went into a Pub, and ordered a Pils. And the friend was amazed at how long it took. And when it was done, he whipped the head off, slapped it onto one of those tray things, and drank the Pils straight down. Apparently the Barman was so livid that he went purple with rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-01, 02:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First of all - my German, well, old..."
really he did that?
if you´ll come to germany once, you´ll have to try a pils. for me it´s the best beer ever.
by the way I´d never had an ale. hihihihi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-01, 03:00 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "really he did that? if you´ll come to..."
beer is godly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-09-01, 03:04 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "beer is godly"
beer is the best thing in the world!
oh no, I´D forgotten the other wonderful thing, sex!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-01, 03:04 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "beer is godly"
beer is awesome, its tasty and gets you trunk (well its not THAT good, but it DOES get you trunk) beer is really good with coke and wodka, gets you trunk even faster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-02, 08:13 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "beer is awesome, its tasty and gets you..."
Captain Morgan > Beer.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-02, 08:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Captain Morgan > Beer."
i second that.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster