Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Modern Warfare 2
Posted 2009-11-09, 04:58 PM

Picking it up in about 6 hours. Anyone else gonna be one?

My gamertag is obsydianX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-11-09, 05:53 PM in reply to Wed-G's post "Modern Warfare 2"
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Anyone else gonna be one?
Be one; be one what? A modern warrior?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-09, 06:51 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Be one; be one what? A modern warrior?"
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Be one; be one what? A modern warrior?
Yes. Yes, my dear man. Or chick.

Your avatar confuses the hell out of me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-11-09, 09:43 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yes. Yes, my dear man. Or chick. ..."
I didn't pre-order it or anything but I'm pretty sure I'll be picking it up eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-10, 06:28 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yes. Yes, my dear man. Or chick. ..."
Yes. Yes, my dear man. Or chick.

Your avatar confuses the hell out of me.
I always considered Mdselctr a boy, but lately I've had an idea that he's a girl... I wonder... maybe he's a genderless super being, and in being different than everyone else, he neglected to accept his own existance. And that's why he's an atheist. Because he is actually an angel, like myself, simply unaware of such things.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-13, 03:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I always considered Mdselctr a boy, but..."
wtf is skurai rambling on about again
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-11-13, 10:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I always considered Mdselctr a boy, but..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Because he is actually an angel, like myself, simply unaware of such things.
I actually have to say, that's quite badass.

No matter how retarded or off topic it actually was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2009-11-14, 12:27 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I actually have to say, that's quite..."
I actually have to say, that's quite badass.

No matter how retarded or off topic it actually was.
Oh..um... thanks.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-14, 12:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh..um... thanks. :D"
http://www.gotps3.ru/article/vsjo_pr...nuta_tsenzure/

If you live in Russia you will have to wait until
a censored patch is released by Infinity Ward for
the PC and Steam version. The controversy was
brought to the attention of IW when gotps3 pointed
out the "No Russian" mission. [They] are upset, to
say the least, about American's total disregard to
other cultures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-14, 10:06 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "http://www.gotps3.ru/article/vsjo_pravda..."
Damn.

Too bad my Russian is russianty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2009-11-15, 12:35 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Damn. Too bad my Russian is..."
I know I haven't posted here in ages, but I'm bored and need a forum to browse lol. Anyways I have this on the 360 gamertag is madmarttigan. On the No Russian mission I mowed those russians down .

If anyone wants to play online hit me up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2009-11-15, 04:25 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I know I haven't posted here in ages,..."
everyones fucking addicted right?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2009-11-16, 09:48 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "everyones fucking addicted right?"
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
everyones fucking addicted right?
I'm almost regretting having got the game since I have been playing it in lieu of studying for tests. I think around finals if It's still that interesting I may have to have my GF take it away for a couple of weeks and hide it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-11-16, 08:06 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I'm almost regretting having got the..."
Oh, hohoho. A game keeping you away from studies? I've had this happen before.
I wonder if I will make it to finals... It would be interesting to at least see my final intellect before I pass... hmm...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-16, 09:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh, hohoho. A game keeping you away..."
Game is out of control
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2009-11-17, 02:18 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Game is out of control"
Just rented it. Pretty damn good.

MW2's campaign >>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 3's campaign.
Halo 3 multiplayer > MW2 multiplayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-17, 02:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just rented it. Pretty damn good. ..."
I find the Halo series of games to be too slow overall. I much prefer the CoD games where you can die in a split second and the controls and handling are a lot tighter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-17, 10:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I find the Halo series of games to be..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I find the Halo series of games to be too slow overall. I much prefer the CoD games where you can die in a split second and the controls and handling are a lot tighter.
Seconded. Also, in Halo, the only reward for doing your best is a high score. In CoD, killstreaks are enough to at least watch your back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2009-11-18, 04:29 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Seconded. Also, in Halo, the only..."
COD multiplayer is better just because of weapon control, all you have to do is fight for position on maps. You don't have to worry about people controlling every good weapon on the map. You control your own weapons, so it evens the playing field. COD campaign puts the newer Halo campaigns to shame.

Are any of you guys on xbox live?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2009-11-18, 06:18 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "COD multiplayer is better just because..."
Meh, if you guys were as good at Halo as I am you'd think differently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos