Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Xbox Live Gamer Tags
Posted 2007-12-05, 10:58 PM
I didnt see another thread for this, if there is, my bad.

But what is everyones g-tags?

Mine is micdawg12

Edit: 
Be sure to put it in your forum profile, too

Last edited by WetWired; 2008-06-14 at 09:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2007-12-06, 01:32 AM in reply to micdawg12's post "Xbox Live Gamer Tags"
wwu
Who'd of thought?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-12-06, 06:38 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "wwu Who'd of thought?"
WW has a Gamertag? Nice.

Titusfied is mine. Clever, I know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-12-06, 07:42 AM in reply to micdawg12's post "Xbox Live Gamer Tags"
Mine is "ScribJellyDonut"

I won't be on till about Thursday next week (exams). I'll see ya on then I guess, though - If you play Halo 3 that is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-06-14, 01:22 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Mine is "ScribJellyDonut" I won't be..."
Sanity Asylum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark-Madness

Posted 2008-06-14, 08:12 PM in reply to Dark-Madness's post starting "Sanity Asylum"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2010-06-21 at 04:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-06-14, 09:02 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Put it in your profile, fool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-15, 06:39 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Put it in your profile, fool."
Make a "Wii Address" space in the profile and we can get rid of these three threads entirely. You have complaind about them, after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-15, 12:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Make a "Wii Address" space in the..."
They're completely different. PSN IDs and XBox Live Gamertags identify an individual and are portable. Wii addresses identify a machine and are tied to that machine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-15, 10:45 PM in reply to micdawg12's post "Xbox Live Gamer Tags"
PeeEyeEmmPee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-24, 05:45 AM in reply to micdawg12's post "Xbox Live Gamer Tags"
micdawg12 said: [Goto]
I didnt see another thread for this, if there is, my bad.

But what is everyones g-tags?

Mine is micdawg12

Edit: 
Be sure to put it in your forum profile, too
Mine is MR X 117p12 [note12 is only thing not in CAP[/COLOR]]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MR X 117p12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMR X 117p12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MR X 117p12

Posted 2008-06-25, 12:26 PM in reply to micdawg12's post "Xbox Live Gamer Tags"
randuin

Bet you didn't see that coming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2008-08-25, 09:33 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "randuin Bet you didn't see that..."
My gamer tag is...

c3az
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Live Gamertags
Posted 2008-08-25, 09:46 PM in reply to micdawg12's post "Xbox Live Gamer Tags"
Because the other one is stickied for unknown reasons. I'll keep this one updated.

Zelaron Member | XBOX Live Acct

Kazilla - c3az

Randuin - Randuin

Shinto Katana - Ohmages

Thanatos - BeeR n BewwwBs

Titusfied - Titusfied

WetWired - wwu

Dark-Madness - Sanity Asylum

micdawg12 - micdawg12

MR X 117p12 - MR X 117p12

S2 AM - ScribJellyDonut

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-08-26 at 10:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:41 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "My gamer tag is... c3az"
Mine has changed from PeeEyeEmmPee to BeeR n BewwwBs

probably going to buy another 1-month soon after beer n bewwwbs expires.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-26, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Mine has changed from PeeEyeEmmPee to..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Mine has changed from PeeEyeEmmPee to BeeR n BewwwBs

probably going to buy another 1-month soon after beer n bewwwbs expires.
I'll update it in my thread, hopefully the new one gets stickied instead of this awful one. Also, you might already know this but, you get 1 free month everytime you create a new gamertag. Essentially if you get on hotmail.com and make the email thanatos1@hotmail.com and register that on your xbox you will award youself with 1 free month. Once that expires then you can go to hotmail and make thanatos2@hotmail.com. You lose you contacts and achievement points but, if you are just looking to have some fun with friends here and there then meh, who cares. You could have 2 gamertags that you play with. One for you solo playing achievement whoreing status, and another for online play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'll update it in my thread, hopefully..."
There's no need for a thread. Put it in your profile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-26, 11:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There's no need for a thread. Put it in..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
There's no need for a thread. Put it in your profile.
The point of the thread is for you to see who in this community plays. If you chose to have it solely on out profiles in which way would we let others know hey I play and this is my name. The thread brings together the names of everyone who plays. Instead of having to hunt and pick your way through the members profiles.

Sigh another wii player, oh oh nope ps3... wii wii wii ps3, 360! zomg finally... doh! he hasnt been online in over 2 years. catch my drift?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2009-01-14, 05:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The point of the thread is for you to..."
DE JRwakebord

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-15, 12:18 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "DE JRwakebord"
Mine is BeeR n BabeZ

this is the only acct. I go by now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos