Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Do you speak McAfee?
Posted 2004-03-02, 06:29 AM
Those that vist computerproblem forum probly alread seen it

http://catalog.dell.com/CS1/cs1page2...&kc=6V413&l=en

lol, funny as funny can be
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-02, 03:20 PM in reply to Acer's post "Do you speak McAfee?"
ROFL

Ill learn how to speak McAfee soon, for now I'm trying to speak Norton
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-03-02, 04:13 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "ROFL Ill learn how to speak McAfee..."
oh man, haxors?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:50 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "oh man, haxors?"
As per usual, I'm lost.

And no, I don't speak it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-02, 07:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "As per usual, I'm lost. And no, I..."
Kuja`s #1 said:
As per usual, I'm lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-03-02, 07:25 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/imps/..."
I'm back on track at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-03, 02:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "I'm back on track at least."
what is Mcafee language???????????????

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-03, 03:01 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "what is Mcafee language???????????????"
Shut up it's not supposed to say that.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-03, 03:08 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Shut up it's not supposed to say that."
duh, that was the joke asshole.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-03, 03:14 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "duh, that was the joke asshole."
Wasn't very sarcastic.. I thought you were just retarded.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence