Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Pizza Pie????
Posted 2003-09-07, 10:04 PM
Sure, sure Carlos likes regular pie but DO YOU LIKE PIZZA PIE???????

OMG that looks delicous...

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-07, 11:22 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Oh god, I feel like I want to barf whenever I hear the phrase "pizza pie." Its like its pizza, and then I start thinking of apple pie or something like that...and it doesnt mix well.

Of course, this is the first time anyone has said "pizza pie" since MC Hammer went bankrupt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-09-08, 12:02 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Damn you zeal! Damn you to heck!

It's almost midnight and I can't order in Pizza even though you've made me want it. ;_;
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-08, 12:09 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Mantra, obviously you've never have apple pizza... it's pretty fucking good.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-08, 12:53 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
I live in Florida. We dont make odd food combinations like chilli mac, vanilla ice cream on coke, and apple pizza here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-09-08, 01:02 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
They have it at a place called Mr. Gattis... it's the dessert pizza. And it's worth actually thinking about eating at the awful place.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-08, 01:55 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Never heard of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-09-08, 02:17 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Probably a Southern chain.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-08, 03:47 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Apple Pizza Pie *UGH* *BARF* *UGH AGAIN*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-09-08, 03:57 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
So, instead of participating in Zelaron Melee, this is what you people spend your time doing? Instead of engaging in an actual discussion, a worthwhile debate (of admittedly nerdy premise) you spend your free time doing this?

Debating the edibility of apple pizza!!?!??

If there's anyone here who should be puking, it's me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-08, 05:17 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Raziel said:
(of admittedly nerdy premise)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-09-08, 07:08 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
They have fruit desert pizza (one type which is apple) at Pizza Hut...
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-08, 09:44 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
mantralord said:
I live in Florida. We dont make odd food combinations like chilli mac, vanilla ice cream on coke, and apple pizza here.

Vanilla Ice cream and pepsi are really good together. It's called a "Float"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-08, 09:58 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
I had it once...can't say I dont prefer a Heineken/Budweiser over it though.

Also, I should go into GravitonSurge's folder at pixelmethods and delete all of his GIF's, just out of spite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-09-08, 10:37 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Medieval Bob said:
They have fruit desert pizza (one type which is apple) at Pizza Hut...
i heard of a pizza with pinapple, but not with just APPLE
i, for somereason dont like pizza at all, that after taste just makes me throw up :-(

-=Rico-GP=- said:
Vanilla Ice cream and pepsi are really good together. It's called a "Float"
unless you are talking about that ....vanilla coke,or DIET vanilla coke (sick stuff), they also have vanilla LEMON diet coke or just regular vanilla lemon coke (all still sick) or lemon coke, or diet lemon coke (weird stuff )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-09-08, 05:24 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
No i am not talking about that, you can order it at some resteraunts and you can make it at home yourself, they're really good with nestle vanilla icecream, and root beer mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they're so good if you shake them up so you get a kind of lumpy creamy texture................ I'm going to go make one right now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-08, 05:28 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
pizza pie=pwnz all
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-08, 06:20 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Raziel, Carlos must ask you...do you have a life?? Carlos thinks you can suck his left nut...no...wait, no you can't, the left nut of Carlos is too good for u...Pizza is not a pie, in Carlos's opinion...But pizza is yummy..so Carlos gives credit to thy apple pizza, and will from now on treat it like a pie, but it still is not the same
"I am what you're dreaming of...For I Am Carlos, Man of Love!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Carlos777 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCarlos777 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Carlos777

Posted 2003-09-08, 06:22 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
J_iceman said:
i heard of a pizza with pinapple, but not with just APPLE
i, for somereason dont like pizza at all, that after taste just makes me throw up :-(
Pizza with pineapple isn't something you "hear" of. Pineapple + Canadian Bacon (HAM) = Hawaiian pizza. Almost all major pizza restaurants have it.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-08, 06:24 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Pizza Pie????"
Carlos777 said:
Carlos thinks you can suck his left nut.
I'm sure that isn't an uncommon proposition for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel