Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!
Posted 2003-07-19, 11:56 PM

enjoy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-19, 11:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
Is that you in your sig?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:05 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
oMfG! THAT TOOK A LOT OF GUTS!!!! LSDFLSKLGJKLSDLJGJK:LSDL:GLSGJKL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:08 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
I like your chin's yes I like both of them quite alot, btw grow some balls and get facial hair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:16 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
Please don't brase your hair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:19 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
rofl that was a joke lol and im 11 so its going to be a while before i get facial hair, so yeah

and thats not me in my sig thats dennis some kid that has mental broblems i read about and he like power rangers

and vicious, i dont see any facial hair on ur pic so, UHH

Last edited by slaynish; 2003-07-20 at 12:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:39 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
0mg, just cuz he doesnt have any doesnt mean he cant get some! Unlike j00!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:40 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
well Hes gona need pubes first, no offence its just a common humor here and there.. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:42 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
Do you wear your mom's clothes when you're home alone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:43 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
Not really, but my mom had a friend that was had a little girl and when my brother and her were really younge my brother would get dressed up as a lil girl and the lil girl would be dressed as my brother... !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:46 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
Fuk dude... Where do you live? Redneckville?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:47 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
no lol my mom and her friend just wanted to have a good laugh lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:50 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
She get one? Or did she get aroused?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:53 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
OK is this flame or chat? because you seem like you want to have a war with me and its cool if you do but im not in the mood right now so try maybe next week, im too excited im going to summer sanitarium on thursday so i feel a little funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:55 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
Not a flame, just a little friendly critizism.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 12:59 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
ed just likes it when milfs get aroused dont we all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0mekka-hed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0mekka-hed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0mekka-hed

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:01 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
0mg, Hush!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:03 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
they are getting married you know
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:04 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
Who is? Your siblings?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:25 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Okey, well heres my pic and enjoy!"
i still love u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish