Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-11-12, 09:44 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "The Saints are clearly much better than..."
Xenn said: [Goto]
The Saints are clearly much better than the Colts.
Because they've played each other to determine who is better, right? If the Colts can beat the Patriots this week, the Colts will be considered the best team in football.

I will be tailgating the majority of Sunday, then watching the game in a bar downtown next to the stadium. I can't wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-15, 10:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Because they've played each other to..."
That game was amazing and Manning is nothing short of incredible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-16, 12:08 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "That game was amazing and Manning is..."
Belichick is an idiot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-16, 06:33 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Belichick is an idiot"
Great game. Thanatos is probably on cloud 9 right now. Congrats, at least one of us is having a season worth remembering...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-11-16, 10:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Great game. Thanatos is probably on..."
Last night's game was fun to watch, even if Belichick wanted to throw it all away.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-16, 10:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Last night's game was fun to watch,..."
I watched the summary of that game, if I was a colts fan I'd have been shitting myself at the end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-16, 01:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Last night's game was fun to watch,..."
You can't even bring yourself to give credit to the Colts? You consider it Belicheck giving it away. I mean, who cares that Indy stuffed them on 4th and 2, and forget the fact that Peyton threw a beauty to Wayne for the win. That doesn't matter, because Mr. Patriots Head Coach threw the game away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-11-16, 02:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You can't even bring yourself to give..."
If he would not have gone for it, their opportunity would not have been granted. Peyton did put the ball spot on, but my point is that Billitard gave them a chance to win the game, and they capitalized on it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-16, 09:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If he would not have gone for it, their..."
Giants suck ass this year. At least the yankees won.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2009-11-17, 02:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I watched the summary of that game, if..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I watched the summary of that game, if I was a colts fan I'd have been shitting myself at the end.
I shit my pants multiple times.

Nah, kidding, but HOE LEE SHITTTT that was a great game. I told my buddy in the 3rd quarter, "if the Patriots score 1 more time, we're leaving" - glad I stayed.

By Billicheat going for it on 4th and 2 pretty much said "Defense, I have no faith in you guys stopping Peyton and the Colts from marching it down the field 70 yards to score." ..... how fucking stupid can you be? Instead, you give the Colts a 30 yard field with Peyton Manning as the QB (one of the top QBs in comebacks in the 4th quarter).

Barring an unforeseen meltdown in the remainder of the season, it looks like the Colts will be getting home-field advantage in the Playoffs with us leading the tie-breaker with the Patriots. Thanks, Bill!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-17, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I shit my pants multiple times. Nah,..."
Quote:
By Billicheat going for it on 4th and 2 pretty much said "Defense, I have no faith in you guys stopping Peyton and the Colts from marching it down the field 70 yards to score." ..... how fucking stupid can you be? Instead, you give the Colts a 30 yard field with Peyton Manning as the QB (one of the top QBs in comebacks in the 4th quarter).
I'm glad we agree. Good game though! I am 100% suprised that Indy is still undefeated. Only Indy could pull some shit like this. Fuck you guys. Good job though.

Quote:
Barring an unforeseen meltdown in the remainder of the season, it looks like the Colts will be getting home-field advantage in the Playoffs with us leading the tie-breaker with the Patriots. Thanks, Bill!
There's always hope for the rest of us! I'm even more ready for the Week 15 game =]

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-18, 08:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm glad we agree. Good game though! I..."
Oh and the Jags game this weekend. Best game all season by far. 'We' are now technically playoff wildcard contenders, and if we can keep somewhat of a pace over the next few weeks maybe something can get sparked? For a rebuilding year this would be amazing.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-18, 08:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh and the Jags game this weekend. Best..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Oh and the Jags game this weekend. Best game all season by far. 'We' are now technically playoff wildcard contenders, and if we can keep somewhat of a pace over the next few weeks maybe something can get sparked? For a rebuilding year this would be amazing.
The best thing to every happen to the Jags was Sims Walker. It has opened up running lanes for MJD and he has taken advantage. I think next year your draft is going to be for a secondary player, and then another WR or RB. I like how your team is looking in the future. Your QB is actually pretty decent when he gets time to throw and has WR's that can catch.

My Giants started the year off good, and i thought that this might be the year that Eli completely leaves all the doubters in the past, but of course, injuries and pressure set us back. Oh well, like i said earlier in this thread, i cannot be too upset since i have now offically seen a parade for both the G-Men and Yankees.

I am predicting right now that the NFC game is going to be the Saints vs the Vikings and in the AFC it is going to be the Colts vs Pitt. SUperbowl Champs= Vikings
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The best thing to every happen to the..."
gruesomeBODY said: [Goto]
I am predicting right now that the NFC game is going to be the Saints vs the Vikings and in the AFC it is going to be the Colts vs Pitt. SUperbowl Champs= Vikings
My thoughts exactly. Superbowl will be pretty damn close though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-19, 05:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My thoughts exactly. Superbowl will be..."
It's going to be Saints and either the Patriots or the Bengals.

Saints will win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:07 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The best thing to every happen to the..."
Quote:
The best thing to every happen to the Jags was Sims Walker. It has opened up running lanes for MJD and he has taken advantage. I think next year your draft is going to be for a secondary player, and then another WR or RB. I like how your team is looking in the future. Your QB is actually pretty decent when he gets time to throw and has WR's that can catch.
Yeah? It sucks since we've had him for a while but he's been injured for almost two years. Finally.

Quote:
My Giants started the year off good, and i thought that this might be the year that Eli completely leaves all the doubters in the past, but of course, injuries and pressure set us back. Oh well, like i said earlier in this thread, i cannot be too upset since i have now offically seen a parade for both the G-Men and Yankees.
Yeah, i've got Eli as my backup and i've noticed. I haven't really noticed what's changed to have caused this slump but I'm sure you guys can get back on track. I mean injuries aside, the team should still be pretty good but I guess they've just gotten stuck. Who do you guys play next?

Quote:
I'll agree basically with that. I'm thinking the Colts are going to get knocked out though in the AFC champ game. As for the NFC, who knows? The vikes have been looking great all year as well as the Saints and i'm sure they're both going to be favored the rest of the playoff run. I'm still not sold on the Saints for some reason, they're great to watch but I just feel as if they aren't going to run through the playoffs, upset.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-25, 01:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah? It sucks since we've had him for..."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standin...ffrace/bracket

Quote:
AFC Playoff tiebreakers

Cincinnati earns the No. 2 seed over San Diego and New England based on strength of victory (.471 over Chargers' .457 and Patriots' .386)
San Diego earns the No. 3 seed over New England based on strength of victory (.457 to Patriots' .386)
Jacksonville earns the No. 5 seed over Denver and Pittsburgh based on conference record (5-2 over Broncos' 5-3 and Steelers' 4-3).
Pittsburgh earns the No. 6 seed over Denver based on head to head (1-0)

NFC Playoff tiebreakers

Dallas earns the No. 3 seed over Arizona based on conference record (6-2 over Cardinals' 5-2)
Philadelphia earns the No. 5 seed over the N.Y. Giants based on head to head (1-0) and over Green Bay based on conference record (5-2 to the Packers' 5-3).
Green Bay earns the No. 6 seed over the New York Giants based on conference record (5-3 to Giants' 4-3).
Here are the wild card breakdowns as they stand today. The next week officially starts tomorrow on Turkey Day, I sure hope the Jags can come back with a 'W' against San Fran, it would possibly make them the only 7-4 team in the AFC, which would mean number uno in the wildcard race. Only a few weeks left!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-30, 03:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/p..."
Thank you for losing, Jacksonville. Colts once again clinch the AFC South and become the first team in the NFL to get a playoff spot. 11-0 baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-30, 04:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thank you for losing, Jacksonville...."
Grats on clinching a playoff spot. Dec. 17th is so coming right up!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-30, 08:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thank you for losing, Jacksonville...."
The Colts are fucking monsters, no doubt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav