Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Post notice about my game!
Posted 2007-04-08, 11:46 AM
I haven't been on here in about a year, so here is a little notice that myy game is still being worked on. there have been some MAJOR graphics changes and a nice bit of extra features.I hope to have the demo up and running soon ! If you have anything as far as idead you would like to see in a game, just post'em. any kinda added effects such as a new buy system, or whatnot, just say and I will see what I can do. -teh snowman
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-04-08, 12:26 PM in reply to frostedsn0's post "notice about my game!"
Who are you and do I know you?

(I'm slightly familiar with your name.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-09, 04:52 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Who are you and do I know you? (I'm..."
Yes you do know me... I was here when you first started. I remember you at one point needed people to do some voice acting in your Atnas game. At the time I was frostedsnow tho. I was on your friends list for a while, then I stopped comming here. now that I'm back, I am posting about my LONG awaited game. It is in some test fazes and I am doing some custom graphics work to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-04-09, 05:05 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Who are you and do I know you? (I'm..."
Atnas it says that they have only posted one thing. I don't think you would regonize it. Because otherwise they would have had more.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-09, 05:14 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Atnas it says that they have only..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39317

I think we have a match.

The reason I remembered him was because he would PM me a bit and I think he even went to my old freewebs site.

Also that's a very old post, excuse my poor sentence construction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-09, 05:17 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
So why did he make a new account. Don't the rules state not to make multable accounts.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-09, 05:44 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "So why did he make a new account. ..."
He probably forgot his password.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-10, 11:40 AM in reply to frostedsn0's post "notice about my game!"
Case closed…. What a boring mystery. Anyway, I can’t wait to see the game you made, so post it whenever you think it is ready.
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama