Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Publicity
Posted 2002-03-07, 09:11 PM
This forum is unbelievably fast and has a big variety of sub-forums (whatever there called) all we need is more members! there is a lack of posting :/ list any ideas you have

maybe make a banner to give to other sites?

is there a "top 100" sites type thing for forums or maybe just submit this site to one of the diablo ones?

I think merging is out of the questions because who would merge? I mean, its not like we woudl want to merge with someone else :/

its so lonely here sometimes

Last edited by King Kai 3; 2002-03-07 at 09:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-07, 09:58 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
mmmhm I think theres not enough people to read and comment on PENGUINS posts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-07, 10:01 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
mmmhm i think it's you who scares them away
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-07, 10:08 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
penguin
your posts are not worthy of being replied to sorry bud

thanks to king kai for hosting and makin my sig!
-React
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
React is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenReact is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

React

Posted 2002-03-07, 11:53 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
I submitted us to some top diablo sites, but they require us to have huge banners on our site. Then again, we could put one on the portal page and let them link to that one.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-07, 11:57 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
I think it might be worth it (however i havnt seen the banners yet) but this site is based on the forums anyway. I only go to the main page every once in awhile and i have this bookmarked straight to the forums Were only doing this to get members so if we keep the banner for a month or two, get out members, and leave
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-08, 12:02 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
By the way, I'm applying for a DMOZ.org moderator position, and it's very likely that they will accept me. In short, I will be able to manage some game forums for a very popular search enginge "manual" database list.

Either way, off to school.
Feel free to post some more ideas
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Angry
Posted 2002-03-08, 06:12 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
Worthy... Thems fight words!

UHH why cant i post pictures WTF!

Last edited by Penguin; 2002-03-08 at 06:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-08, 06:42 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
The IMG tag works for me, and I don't know why it didn't work for you :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-08, 12:33 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
Not to mention your WAY OFF TOPIC!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2002-03-08, 03:11 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post "Publicity"
oh... posting off topic in the off topic forum... Im baaaad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin