Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Change of plans
Posted 2006-10-27, 01:59 AM
Getting Xbox Live TOMORROW. Weekend play pwnage.(Tomorrow as in friday, it's actually friday right now here but I don't care fuckers.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-27, 03:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Change of plans"
I thought the plan was to get Live anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-27, 04:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Change of plans"
so, ill cya then?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-27, 10:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I thought the plan was to get Live..."
The plan was to get it next pay check.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-27, 03:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The plan was to get it next pay check."
Alright, I've got my year subscription, my "puck" and my Plantronics headset(that thing is the shit, I haven't even used it yet and I love it, it feels like I don't even have anything on.) Most likely I'll get all set up tonight or sometime tomorrow and start adding everyone to my list. Beware, I haven't played Halo 2 in over a year besides campaign, so I'm going to suck. Bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-28, 02:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Alright, I've got my year subscription,..."
It's official, I have Xbox live and I'm downloading some new maps now. Gonna add friends next and see if anyone is on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-28, 03:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's official, I have Xbox live and I'm..."
Well everyone in the member list thread is has been given a friend request. I can't figure out how to work my headset on halo though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-28, 01:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well everyone in the member list thread..."
Now comes the wait until the early hours of the morning for the Clan to get online.

Which membership did you get?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-28, 02:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now comes the wait until the early..."
i added him.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-29, 12:39 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i added him."
I just got a standard membership, I don't think there's more than one kind for the regular Xbox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-30, 02:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just got a standard membership, I..."
Well, I'll be getting my XBox 360 in about 2 weeks, THEN I'll finally be able to play some Live with you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-30, 04:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I'll be getting my XBox 360 in..."
im getting a 360 soon. whenever i have enough money to get it. now that i have a job, that will be easy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-30, 06:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I'll be getting my XBox 360 in..."
I've already played with a few people I know, Petey, talented, and GreatThanatos are all I recall. They can vouch for my suckyness(although I rock at killing people)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-30, 07:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've already played with a few people I..."
yea, you pretty much suck at life and at the game of halo. dont cry over it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-30, 07:13 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea, you pretty much suck at life and..."
I live in an apartment, not a basement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-31, 04:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I live in an apartment, not a basement."
dont judge me monkey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-31, 04:39 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "dont judge me monkey."
Dammit, now I really need to get on...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-31, 04:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Dammit, now I really need to get on..."
you really really do!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-01, 12:50 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Dammit, now I really need to get on..."
yeah u fucktard and u should tell me when ur gettin on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-11-01, 05:09 PM in reply to Petey35's post starting "yeah u fucktard and u should tell me..."
hey you fucktard, you should tell ME when YOUR getting on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster