Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Season #2
Posted 2004-06-30, 05:33 PM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-30, 05:59 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Season #2"
i guess ill make one for west along the lines of Zelaron-BlckDragon etc or something like it like how cheat list got number 2 barb atm, who knows maybe i might go 99 this time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:07 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i guess ill make one for west ^_^ along..."
i dont want to play hardcore and we can't because people play west and east on zelaron, i mean someone people even play europe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:09 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i dont want to play hardcore and we..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:10 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i dont want to play hardcore and we..."
id join in it woul be like community play rite?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:20 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "id join in it woul be like..."
I'll play HC, I'm east.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:28 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I'll play HC, I'm east."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:50 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
lets start east lol so whos all in Me,shinto,badboy?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-30, 08:33 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lets start east lol so whos..."
Play softcore. I would be in, i guess hc too.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-30, 09:25 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Play softcore. I would be in, i guess..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-30, 09:44 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
i dunno ill try a kick asn :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-30, 10:34 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i dunno ill try a kick asn :-)"
I am for it. HC baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-30, 10:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I am for it. HC baby!"
i want to join to i am in uswest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-01, 05:18 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i want to join to i am in uswest"
I'll play HC, i've played it in first season and i know all the goods and what nots and tricks ppl have thier sleeves....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:39 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Season #2"
I don't have the time currently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-01, 10:13 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Special reward?

Also, what the fuck does it matter what server you play on now? Your current characters won't have any interaction or influence on the ones you make when ladder season 2 starts. Why not everybody play on the same server?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-01, 10:54 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Special reward? Also, what the fuck..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-01, 12:05 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
So then why don't we all just play hc UsEast since most of us are already on east.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-01, 12:08 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "So then why don't we all just play hc..."
I can devote a lot of time on east or whatever server i have played for years and i can pick it back up but im a newb to Hard Core so if someone wants to help me out there I can play HC

Last edited by timmay1113; 2004-07-01 at 12:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-01, 01:47 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I can devote a lot of time on east or..."
Thing to watch for. Tppk, a high lvl that joins game and then pks all, ppl who claim they will cow you and then kill you, other lag scams to kill you. You'll learn. Oh, and 1 means safe tp, and 2 means not safe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven