Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

New Ladder? ToNite?
Posted 2004-06-30, 05:34 PM
Peeps is saying new ladder 2nite at 12 true?

i doubt it what u all think
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:01 PM in reply to Joka69's post "New Ladder? ToNite?"
No one knows for sure i think it will happen around july 4 or so mayb, but thats just me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:23 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "No one knows for sure i think it will..."
No, not tonight, not for probably a week or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:54 AM in reply to Joka69's post "New Ladder? ToNite?"
They've been saying that EVERY night since the announcement.

Don't forget that, very likely, with a new ladder, will be a mass banning. I'm moving my Ladder gear tomorrow, personally. Why risk it? I've got nifty gear waiting, like Perfect UP'd Gores, Perfect UP'd Buriza, and 2x UP'd HoZ's. My V/T will be pwning harder then.

Bring it, Blizz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-01, 08:20 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "They've been saying that EVERY night..."
Watch. Blizzard magically sees this and bans all of his accts, XD.. :icks up phone > : ).::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-01, 08:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Watch. Blizzard magically sees this and..."
remember to create NEW accs with NEW cd keys(or with cdkeys that are NOT in connection with any bot / hack program ;D )

i also tink, that the "reset" comes with a MASSBANNING and THAT will be the surprise of it all !!!!!!!!!

so long, i do NOT care, if all my stuff would be gone, because I will only play some new ladder, the old one will be boring and gay
maybe i will be able to trade some ladder1 items against ladder2 things, that would be cool

however, i am on europe, and i think i'll stay there, if my friend stays there...
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-01, 08:37 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "remember to create NEW accs with NEW cd..."
I called blizz and asked them about how they ban accts. According to the representative I talked to, it's based on an account basis. Not a cd key basis. Of course, those dirtbags could be lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-01, 09:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I called blizz and asked them about how..."
I'm covered both ways. It's all good.

When this shit ends, I will pwn even harder!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-01, 12:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm covered both ways. It's all good...."
honestly i don't think anyone should think about it to much cause how many times they said shit like that for .10 patch i think they my even take another year i duuno but it will be a surpize when they really start everything over i don't think its soon bnet acts slow on alot of things
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-07-01, 01:19 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "honestly i don't think anyone should..."
heh shit i ran my bot on my main account and then on a seperate account and then on all my mule account ah fuck SUCK MY BALLS BLIZZARD ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-01, 01:53 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "No one knows for sure i think it will..."
blckshdwdragon said:
No one knows for sure i think it will happen around july 4 or so mayb, but thats just me
I think you might be correct in saying this. They tend to give 'presents' at holidays, like maybe the new patch? XD Just a retarded theory.

Otherwise, just keep checking battle.net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-01, 05:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think you might be correct in saying..."
well i just looked at blizzard and it says the new ladder starts today at 12:00 that was probably what they were talking about. They also prolly forgot to read and realize its for warcraft =)
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420