Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Dungeons
Posted 2003-12-03, 01:17 AM
Wheres all the dungeons at, i only found one and there was alot of blood elementals and my lj only has 50 resist so he gets owned.And im new and need to make some moneys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bert4130 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbert4130 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bert4130

Posted 2003-12-03, 12:55 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
i know theres an easier dungeon along the beach where the orc fort is...mummys are easy and give bout 150 to 250 gold a peace but look out for wuulfbluud clan ur gonna have to givem a tribute to use it.
=]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seravis

Posted 2003-12-03, 06:24 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
blood eles used to be good gold till they became infinatly powerful and not worth killing, best thing now is elder gazers at beach dungeon id say.

one of major problems with this server is nothing has loot worth killing it for :/ was the same way on AT and original acrop map
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-12-04, 04:23 AM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Who needs to kill monsters when you can let people do all the work then kill them for their loot :P
C'mon now guys you know you love me, I'm like a big brother.
Instead of "What are big brothers for?"...its more like "What are PK's for?"

Don't let me catch you fighting in dungeons :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Uraghost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUraghost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Uraghost

Posted 2003-12-04, 11:13 AM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Falx said:
one of major problems with this server is nothing has loot worth killing it for :/ was the same way on AT and original acrop map
What, do you want every single monster to drop a powerscroll or something? I totally disagree. Getting so much as 200-300gp even from an ogre is pretty decent in my opinion. And there are lots of monsters out there that give good enough loot, you just have to do the exploring. I don't think you should be able to get 1k from every skeleton or zombie, it should come only from the hardest monsters or else where's the challenge? Everyone would have large towers and castles if it were that easy to get awesome loot. The only thing that bothers me personally is that some monsters take a lot longer to kill than if you were on OSI, but other than that, I feel it's all pretty well balanced and fair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MansonNails is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMansonNails is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MansonNails

Posted 2003-12-04, 03:00 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
i dont mind the loot, its that the monsters are to hard =\
=]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seravis

Posted 2003-12-04, 08:45 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
uhmm, powerscrolls? you dont know who you are talking too :/, but when i kill a orc brute i want more than 200 gp, it takes 10 minutes to kill a blood ele for a whopping 1200 gold! yay! :/, im not talking about 1k from a zombie are you daft?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-12-04, 10:24 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Falx, you're the one who boldly says:

Falx said:
blood eles used to be good gold till they became infinatly powerful and not worth killing
then you completely contradict yourself by saying:

Falx said:
it takes 10 minutes to kill a blood ele for a whopping 1200 gold! yay!
That's great if you want more loot from a particular monster, but be more specific and don't contradict yourself. Say which monsters you think are unfair, but don't put down the entire shard when obviously some monsters DO give good loot. And the point of killing an orc brute on OSI was never for the gold, it was for the increased chance of getting vanquishing maces and invulnerability platemail armor... I do believe it's scripted to be roughly the same way on this shard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MansonNails is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMansonNails is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MansonNails

Posted 2003-12-04, 11:39 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
are you daft? both of those quotes are sdaying the exact same thing.. ones straight up and one is sarcasm, get it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Falx

Posted 2003-12-05, 07:51 AM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Loot and monsters has been tweaked to be more like OSI.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-05, 01:28 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
dont like the osi like loot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hadri is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHadri is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hadri

Posted 2003-12-05, 04:44 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Great a LL now has like 200 Gold and a blood ele has like 300g , And 1 black pearl cost 10gold? um anyone else see a problem/?/
________
Vaporizer Review

Last edited by Davidzy; 2011-04-16 at 05:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Davidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDavidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Davidzy

Posted 2003-12-05, 04:45 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Ok I disagree with things being to hard to kill. Thanks to all the whining now the loot in monsters has been nerfed as well as the difficulty in killing them. Now going in dungeons is niether fruitfull or exciting since I could prolly kill a blood ele with a two hour old character. Now I find myself falling asleep in dungeons instead of staying on my toes. Raist had a decent system of monster killing before this. There were small camps of brigands and even noobie dungoens if you couldnt handle the only tough dungeon there was. Its called getting better and working youself up to a harder dungeon. Now theres nothing for people who actualy ENJOY a challenge every now and then. You people just want to hit training dummies that give out loot. Stop ruining it for the rest of us with your whiney complaints about things being to hard for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2003-12-05, 04:47 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Haha to the person who posted above me thats an interesting point it cost more regs to ebolt something now than the actual loot you get from killing it with magery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2003-12-05, 04:49 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
haha ty ty my names dave and my char's anme is stewpidasso aka Stupid ass hole
________
BABE VID

Last edited by Davidzy; 2011-04-16 at 05:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Davidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDavidzy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Davidzy

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:07 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Falx, I have yet to hear you say something positive about the shard. Why do you even bother to play on Acropolis if everything you ever say about it is a complaint? You never say anything good and you make it sound as if you're so miserable. I'd love to see you script a better shard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MansonNails

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:54 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
Hummm what about making monsters esier to kill. but widh the same low loot ...
so we will not have anny 100000000 Gold on our banks!
and so its gonna be more fun killing caves and retching bosses !
Majere have you tried playing ass a player on your own chard ?

And then after a while you can make houses cheeper. the thing here is that players have allot of gold mutch to mutch !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SilverFeather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverFeather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SilverFeather

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:58 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
i have supported raist, autumn twilight, and acropolis since the beggining, its non of your concern what i say, the things i say are FOR the good of the shard, i am a damn good judge of character and i know what type of players raist wants, and what THEY want.. im helping the shard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Falx

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:15 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
dungs becomes more and more like "only tamer dungeons". at first the blood eles and now this loot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hadri is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHadri is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hadri

Posted 2003-12-05, 06:18 PM in reply to bert4130's post "Dungeons"
I am working on spawns. Blood eles and all monsters are far easyier to kill.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere