Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Angry The worst kind of newbs
Posted 2003-12-27, 05:10 PM
I was in a 2v2 and my teammate was a level 7. He was clearly a newb and for the most part I accepted that since I had scouted and had come to the conclusion that I could win easy with him just tagging along. But then just as we are about to attack,(Im Hu, he is Hu) disaster strikes. On the way to our meeting spot he spots the enemy team creeping together and decides to pay them a visit, I demand that he deter from them and meet up with me but he decides that a mad dash at the enemy with zero chance of success is a better idea, turns out it was little short of a massacre. I came but it was to late by the time I had arrived. His casters had all been killed off and his un-upgraded knights had been slaughtered. So I say, WTF?? Why do you play 2v2 if you suck?! He then denies he is a newb and demands that it was my fault that his army is dead because I did not come fast enough. I hate newbs like this that take it upon themselves to screw over good players.
So if you suck at ladder and are a custom newb in wc3tft plz, think twice before you play ladder, go back to custom and play your little tower games.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-27, 05:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The worst kind of newbs"
i suck at wc3 2v2's Y_Y AND i have never played a tower game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-27, 05:14 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The worst kind of newbs"
I suck at Wc3 period...i dont play!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-28, 12:47 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The worst kind of newbs"
Well this guy should just return his copy because he sucked. 12 min into the xgame and he had a lvl 2 hero...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-28, 12:54 PM in reply to zagggon's post "The worst kind of newbs"
Or it's quite possible that he doesn't spend his entire life playing games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:34 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The worst kind of newbs"
Yeah but still Grav he was a fucking level 7 and did not know how to play. There is no excuse to be a newb when you join 2v2's, it's just not acceptable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:29 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The worst kind of newbs"
Dude, zag, you can be lvl 9 and by having 50 wins and 100 losses. Level doesn't mean shit, the only thing that matters is the wins/loss ratio. I'm actually scared of going solo... I always get owned... So like to have at least two other people on my team
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:00 AM in reply to zagggon's post "The worst kind of newbs"
ll em 2 I like one on one though.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-20, 01:03 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Dude, zag, you can be lvl 9 and by..."
Eddie_Perez said:
you can be lvl 9 and by having 50 wins and 100 losses.
that's tru but if you have played that many games, you probably have decent experience and will be able to play non-newbish ways. but i dont think you can be lvl 9 with 50 wins and 100 losses techinically. cuz losses lower exp and so..ya.. i have about 60 win 50 loss and im lvl 10.

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx