Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Question whats your favorite game
Posted 2006-02-24, 03:36 PM
reply here i want to see whats your favorite game
come on u no u want to

Edited by WetWired 
Size is for emphasis, not for your whole post

Last edited by WetWired; 2006-03-19 at 07:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dan11i is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendan11i is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dan11i

Posted 2006-02-24, 05:02 PM in reply to dan11i's post "whats your favorite game"
Halo 2 is that good enough for you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-07, 03:51 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Halo 2 is that good enough for you"
Mario 3
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-07, 10:16 PM in reply to dan11i's post "whats your favorite game"
FF7, D2: Lod, and 24 The Game.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2006-03-08, 12:04 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "FF7, D2: Lod, and 24 The Game."
D2: LOD is probably about as good as it gets, tbh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "D2: LOD is probably about as good as it..."
dark age of camelot >>> *
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilSteven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilSteven

Posted 2006-03-08, 11:56 PM in reply to EvilSteven's post starting "dark age of camelot >>> *"
battlefield 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-03-09, 12:00 AM in reply to dan11i's post "whats your favorite game"
WoW thx, but at the same time I hate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-09, 12:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WoW thx, but at the same time I hate it."
Have you ever thought that WoW just REQUIRES too much time in order to fully experience it? There's so much that's just for raiders. It's been established that seperate is not equal. There will not be as much shit for casual gamers if they have seperate content designed for them as raiders x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-09, 01:44 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Have you ever thought that WoW just..."
Thing is I've got the time and nothing better to do with it. Now that I'm homeschooled I've got plenty of time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-09, 11:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Thing is I've got the time and nothing..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Post fav gam
Posted 2006-03-19, 12:56 AM in reply to dan11i's post "whats your favorite game"
my fav game is diablo 2 and halo 2 go to nonononononono

Last edited by WetWired; 2006-03-19 at 07:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blz-dreadwolfev is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblz-dreadwolfev is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blz-dreadwolfev

Posted 2006-03-19, 07:13 PM in reply to dan11i's post "whats your favorite game"
Deus Ex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-03-19, 08:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Deus Ex"
Currently:
Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
Super Mario Kart: Double-Dash
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-03-19, 08:18 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "FF7, D2: Lod, and 24 The Game."
quikspy67 said:
FF7, D2: Lod, and 24 The Game.
Is 24 a good game? I was thinking about buying it.

My favs are Need for Speed Underground 2, D2: Lod, Starwars Battlefront II.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos