Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Favourite Zelaron skin???
Synthesis 2: Lava Ahses 2 7.69%
Synthesis 2: Original Blue 9 34.62%
x79 3 11.54%
Ocean 7 26.92%
Zephios 2 7.69%
HUD Revision 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-10-17, 11:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I removed your vote; you may re-vote"
Deep blue is the best syn theme
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-10-18, 03:09 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I removed your vote; you may re-vote"
Synthesis.

Swedish fish are flammable, bitch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-18, 10:53 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I removed your vote; you may re-vote"
Gotta stick with Ocean.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-10-18, 11:01 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Gotta stick with Ocean."
Liquid Violet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-19, 11:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Liquid Violet."
Liquid Violet?

What Liquid Viol...eugh!

That's not violet. That's blue.

Hmm..

x79 = x79B

No wait, ah, slightly different.

I'm annoyed now, I need more options on my poll.

Mods, please will someone put two more option on my poll (If poss):

Synthesis 2: Liquid Violet
x79B

Can the Synthesis go with the other Synthesis, and the x79B go witht he other x79?

Thanks in advance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-19, 12:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Liquid Violet? What Liquid..."
IIRC, Chruser chose that name for it. My original name was "Deep Blue". x79beta is x79 with the Liquid Violet color scheme; the BG image actually seems to fit Liquid Violet better... as for your poll, I can only suggest that you make a new one; if you edit this one this late in the game, there's no hope for meaningful results.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-10-19, 01:51 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "IIRC, Chruser chose that name for it. ..."
Fair enough.

----------

Might as well leave it as it is. Those in favour of Liquid Violet etc. have voted a diff. scheme so...

I think I prefer Deep Blue to Liquid Violet.

Ha, take a poll on which name is better, see what the masses think!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-19, 02:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough. ---------- Might as..."
HUD is a cheap ripoff of my Night Vision theme. It even uses the icons I made
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-10-19, 03:28 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "HUD is a cheap ripoff of my Night..."
My new fav is X79b.

Liquid violet is a fitting name because the buttons are actually pretty violet, not blue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-19, 03:30 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "HUD is a cheap ripoff of my Night..."
HUD revision is a re-implimentation of HUD for vB3. The original HUD was based off of NV by who knows who, but the fact of the matter was that when we did the switch-over, a significant portion of the userbase absolutely demanded HUD for vB3...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-10-20, 09:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My new fav is X79b. Liquid violet is..."
But the rest of it looks more of a blue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny