Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

some news you might enjoy
Posted 2004-06-30, 02:33 PM
Since the1/fatal1ty inflicted what sounds like a fair amount of damage over here, I thought I would report be on how he is fairing in his new location, at QoA. He has begun to create some "amusement" for us and I thought I would share with you the end result. These 2 "news reels" were created by a couple different QoA forum members. Enjoy....

-frick

news link 1

news link 2

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...

Last edited by frickaline; 2004-06-30 at 02:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-30, 02:34 PM in reply to frickaline's post "some news you might enjoy"
I'm confused.

~Closed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-30, 02:35 PM in reply to frickaline's post "some news you might enjoy"
Ha! The1, such a fagtard. (we can flamed banned members, right?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-30, 02:35 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'm confused. ~Closed~"
Penny_Bags said:
I'm confused.

~Closed~
What dont you get? He created some trouble, and people made silly movies. Just click on the links to watch them.

I just thought some of you might enjoy a status update.

-frick

Click my sig to enter...

Last edited by frickaline; 2004-06-30 at 02:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-30, 02:55 PM in reply to frickaline's post starting "What dont you get? He created some..."
http://207.68.162.250/cgi-bin/linkrd...2dD11F39353D60

I made that, because i HATE fanta news.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-30, 03:21 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "http://207.68.162.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_la..."
Fuck You Dial Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-30, 03:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fuck You Dial Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
lol the first one is hilarious

edit btw

Does anybody know the lsit of all the fanta videos you can caption?

I remeber there was a midle eastern one , im sure there si a lot of those
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-30, 05:59 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "lol the first one is hilarious edit..."
Where's a mod?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Where's a mod?"
Thanatos said:
Where's a mod?
Two post up. ^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-01, 12:10 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Two post up. ^"
why do we need a mod?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-01, 10:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "why do we need a mod?"
-Spector- said:
why do we need a mod?
it was a quote out of the vid.......

-frick

Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frickaline

Posted 2004-07-01, 01:12 PM in reply to frickaline's post starting "it was a quote out of the vid....... ..."
So I'm the only one that watched the first one, eh?

Where's a mod?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos