Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2012-05-28, 10:35 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/images/u..."
I do have a car. It's an 88 mazda rx7 convertible that I'm fixing up.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-05-30, 09:44 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "I do have a car. It's an 88 mazda rx7..."
Skurai and Jamer will always be 12 in my book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-05-30, 07:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/images/u..."
lol @ this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-05-30, 07:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol @ this thread."
kids talk bout the darnest things eh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-31, 05:40 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Skurai and Jamer will always be 12 in..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Skurai and Jamer will always be 12 in my book.
This is the entire thread.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-08, 01:07 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "I do have a car. It's an 88 mazda rx7..."
I remember you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-06-08, 02:40 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I remember you! ^_^"
NGM, are you still non gay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-08, 03:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "NGM, are you still non gay?"
Grav said: [Goto]
Why you looking for a hookup?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-06-08, 04:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "NGM, are you still non gay?"
Grav said: [Goto]
Nah I'm on dat phaggy time cuz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-06-08, 05:22 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Why you looking for a hookup?"
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Why you looking for a hookup?
I think he is.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-12, 12:03 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I remember you! ^_^"
i dont remember you ngm
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-06-12, 07:55 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i dont remember you ngm"
You don't remember ngm???? I remember ngm!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-12, 10:09 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You don't remember ngm???? I remember..."
I think NGM only popped around for maybe a couple of posts while Jamer has been here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-12, 10:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think NGM only popped around for..."
i joined in 08 asamin ... i doubt i can remember him
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2012-06-12, 05:38 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i joined in 08 asamin ... i doubt i can..."
Zelaron class of '02. What what.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-06-12, 06:36 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Zelaron class of '02. What what."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Zelaron class of '02. What what.
I am the 99%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-06-12, 08:58 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I am the 99%."
Yowlow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai