Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Congratulations to Atnas for reaching 100% Activity!
Posted 2008-02-23, 11:14 AM
Congratulation Atnas, stay up there so there will be at least 3 of us, 'cause it looks like mjordan2nd just dropped from 100% yesterday to 98% today.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-23, 11:18 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Congratulations to Atnas for reaching..."
Yay! I don't know if I have ever been 100%...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-23, 11:51 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Yay! I don't know if I have ever been..."
ill be there soon hah
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-23, 12:46 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "ill be there soon hah"
It's not very hard to get four posts a day. :X

Now I need to draw a big avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-23, 12:47 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Yay! I don't know if I have ever been..."
With 7,000+ posts I'm sure at some point you were.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-23, 04:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "With 7,000+ posts I'm sure at some..."
I used to be . I remember when Lenny dared me to get 200 posts in one day and WW disabled my new post count, haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-23, 05:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I used to be :(. I remember when Lenny..."
well, I'm sure I had 4 posts per day for 28 days, but I don't know if I had since it was like.. counted..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-24, 03:50 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Congratulations to Atnas for reaching..."
lawl, I didn't make it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-24, 09:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "lawl, I didn't make it :x"
aw. too bad u suck
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-24, 09:50 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "aw. too bad u suck"
talentedhamster said:
aw. too bad u suck
rofl!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-24, 09:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "rofl!"
im 100 tomorrow. w00t.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-24, 11:21 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "im 100 tomorrow. w00t."
Maybe your internet will go out >: D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-26, 06:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Maybe your internet will go out >: D."
That's pretty cool, I forgot Zelaron existed yesterday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas