Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Wink
Posted 2010-11-27, 06:25 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
I wish the waitress would hurry up and take my order or at least get me a drink. Oh hey girl hey, you're mighty fine. What was I going to order...?

This salsa isn't nearly hot enough. It is sad that they have to make spicy things really mild otherwise people complain. The complimentary chips are quite tasty though. Someone nearby got fajitas and they smell delicious. The chili verde burritos I ordered have arrived and are extremely hot, thermally speaking. The chili verde is primo as always. The waitress is bad at being a waitress but great at being gorgeous.

I planned to go hiking up a canyon in the dark and snow, but I'm wondering if that's actually going to happen once my stomach is full. We shall see I suppose.

/postingfromphone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-27, 07:38 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
The sky is cloudy and dark, but there's a single star shining to the south. It is very strange. I'm up a canyon at the mouth of a cave (no reception inside) smoking a joint and drinking a beer. It is below 20 degrees F. Warmer in the cave. I had an encounter with a bat, but it didn't attack me. Bats really freak me out.

It's amazing when I can see the whole valley and the city lights when it is dark out.

Phone dying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-11-27, 07:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The sky is cloudy and dark, but there's..."
I'm getting a nice guitar.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-11-27, 11:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If I pass the test well enough, I get..."
I didn't know hair could feel so soft. 3;
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-29, 11:02 AM in reply to klo's post starting "ewe. eat turkey and die. ..."
klo said: [Goto]
ewe.

eat turkey and die.

seriously.

no turkey, cinnabons....and baby

ok, no die.
damn.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-11-30, 08:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "damn."
What.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-01, 02:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What."
Skurai said: [Goto]
What.
klo said:
eat turkey and die.
posted the same day "hayduke/kaneda" died. I guess i'm the only one who caught it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-12-02, 10:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "posted the same day "hayduke/kaneda"..."
The taste of Chlorine and the smell of coconut. Also, dat ass.
~~~~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-02, 11:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "posted the same day "hayduke/kaneda"..."
D3V said: [Goto]
posted the same day "hayduke/kaneda" died. I guess i'm the only one who caught it.
I don't think she ever said when he killed himself. And his relatively consistent posting ended weeks before thanksgiving.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-02, 11:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think she ever said when he..."
Aspergers syndrome is mispronounced way too much as "ass burgers." Personally, I find that pronunciation somewhat hilarious. I wonder if I'm the only one, considering everyone else takes that pronunciation seriously.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2010-12-02, 11:52 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Aspergers syndrome is mispronounced way..."
Maybe you just hear it wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-03, 07:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe you just hear it wrong."
fuck you virgin mobile and your shitty constimer support
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-12-03, 08:23 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Aspergers syndrome is mispronounced way..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Aspergers syndrome is mispronounced way too much as "ass burgers." Personally, I find that pronunciation somewhat hilarious. I wonder if I'm the only one, considering everyone else takes that pronunciation seriously.
Everyone around here says "Az burgers".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-04, 06:35 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Everyone around here says "Az..."
Sick of shitttttt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-12-05, 11:58 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Sick of shitttttt"
Skating... hate falling, love her. It's a mutual feeling.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-07, 03:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Skating... hate falling, love her. It's..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-07, 05:39 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The taste of Chlorine and the smell of..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
dat ass.
I repeat.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-12-11, 02:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I repeat."
I. Am. Bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-12-11, 12:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I. Am. Bored."
I> was> bored>
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-12-11, 05:41 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "I> was> bored>"
"I think you are to nice of a guy".. Wtf does a guy have to do anymore?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla