Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Excessive thirst
Posted 2006-10-17, 09:14 PM
I just went through about 5 liters of water in 20 minutes. Boy, I must've been dehydrated or something. This ever happen to anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-10-17, 09:39 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Excessive thirst"
Yeah. Happens to me all the time. I end up drinking like 5 bottles of water and still want more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-17, 09:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. Happens to me all the time. I..."
Sovereign said:
Yeah. Happens to me all the time. I end up drinking like 5 bottles of water and still want more.
Lol, it's why I started buying the huge 1.5 Liter Iceland Spring Water bottles. I like Fiji water too, but Iceland is my favorite for whatever reason. I've tried almost all waters, tap, "filtered", distilled, Poland, Evian, etc. and those are the only two I like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-10-17, 10:53 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Lol, it's why I started buying the huge..."
drink gatorade if u feel your dehydrated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-17, 10:56 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Excessive thirst"
When I'm hungover I can drink water like a fucking camel.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-17, 11:52 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "When I'm hungover I can drink water..."
Because dehydration is the main cause of the majority of hangovers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-10-18, 12:02 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because dehydration is the main cause..."
Yah, I know. Hence the reason I drink tons of water in the morn.

Best hangover cure: Big bottle of water, followed by an even bigger bottle of Gatorade.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-18, 12:50 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, I know. Hence the reason I drink..."
best hangover cure: don't drink like a teenage idiot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-10-18, 12:53 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "best hangover cure: don't drink like a..."
Good thing I'm not a teenager then.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-18, 02:31 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Good thing I'm not a teenager then."
i said LIKE LIKE LIKELIKE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-10-18, 07:00 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i said LIKE LIKE LIKELIKE"
I drink lots of water when I get trashed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-10-18, 07:19 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Excessive thirst"
You have diabetes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-18, 02:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You have diabetes"
That fish has diabetes. And once that cat eats that fish, the cat will have diabetes too. Poor cat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-19, 02:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That fish has diabetes. And once that..."
I don't think it works that way.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-19, 11:31 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I don't think it works that way."
Baaaah. On to bottle number 4.

.5 fluid oz each. I'm slacking!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-20, 07:40 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Excessive thirst"
NonGayMan said:
I just went through about 5 liters of water in 20 minutes. Boy, I must've been dehydrated or something. This ever happen to anyone?
So now tell us your peeing adventures afterwards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-10-20, 07:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So now tell us your peeing adventures..."
Every hour on the hour as well?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign