Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Big Ben must be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder
Posted 2006-10-08, 10:55 PM
With all the crap he's been through he sure seems to have really happy jittery feet.

After the game he basically said "don't worry, we'll do better soon."

I swear my Steelers are sounding like the Browns more and more each week.

"Man, 2 or 3 plays and we would've won that game."

This is all Bus's fault. Where is the fire?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-10-09, 12:23 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Big Ben must be suffering from..."
On a bright note, I heard the bears won.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-09, 12:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "On a bright note, I heard the bears won."
Big Ben was never a good quarterback. All he had to do was hand the ball off and throw a ball or two and not turn it over. He got lucky and came into a good situation and instantly became an overrated QB. A couple key players leave and his role gets a little bigger and he buckles. Sure he's had some shit happen in the offseason, but that still doesn't change his terrible decision making.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-10-09, 07:57 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post "Big Ben must be suffering from..."
I thought this thread was about the clock tower...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-10-09, 08:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I thought this thread was about the..."
big ben is never going ot be good this year, unless parker and ward become bigger leaders so ben doesnt feel all pressured
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-09, 09:00 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I thought this thread was about the..."
hahah i thought the exact same thing
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-09, 01:39 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I thought this thread was about the..."
WetWired said:
I thought this thread was about the clock tower...
I thought this thread was about a Bull.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-10-10, 01:11 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I thought this thread was about a Bull."
Big Ben Bull.

Put the crack down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-10, 10:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Big Ben Bull. Put the crack down."
Sovereign said:
Big Ben Bull.

Put the crack down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-10-10, 10:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://external.cache.el-mundo.net/acces..."
Look how nervous the guy on the left looks like while hes standing next to a black man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-11, 09:38 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://external.cache.el-mundo.net/acces..."
That Big Ben can suck on my Big Dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-11, 07:43 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Big Ben was never a good quarterback...."
sue_13 said:
Big Ben was never a good quarterback. All he had to do was hand the ball off and throw a ball or two and not turn it over. He got lucky and came into a good situation and instantly became an overrated QB. A couple key players leave and his role gets a little bigger and he buckles. Sure he's had some shit happen in the offseason, but that still doesn't change his terrible decision making.
Nah, he was great in 2004-2005. Just look at last year's postseason (disregarding the Super Bowl). He did good against Cincinatti, lit up the Colts, and basically single-handedly destroyed the Broncos. He also made the "Tackle."

The SB is another story. He made a few key plays, though.

People seem to forget that he led the team to 15-1 in 2004 and then led the team to a SB victory in 2005. Tommy Maddox surely wouldn't have done any better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-10-12, 08:15 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Nah, he was great in 2004-2005. Just..."
He didn't "light" up the Colts. They won by 3 points dude and we could have tied it if Vanderjagt hit that freakin field goal. And man I'm glad we got rid of that clown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos