Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Got a chuckle out of me
Posted 2005-09-29, 07:52 PM
A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly
her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful ... CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking
too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter.
Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK!
Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when u're
cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your
mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them.
Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him. "What the hell is wrong with you? You think I
don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?" The husband calmly replied,
"I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-29, 07:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Got a chuckle out of me"
lol yea thats pretty good.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-09-29, 08:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "lol yea thats pretty good."
yea heheh *writes that one down for later*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-09-29, 09:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Got a chuckle out of me"
Sounds like my friend's girlfriend.

*Speed limit 35*
*He hits 37*
OH MY GOD SLOW DOWN!! *screaming*

...Then when she's driving she goes 90 on that same 35 (literally.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-30, 11:17 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Got a chuckle out of me"
Heh. I'll be sharing that one with the next person who harrasses me about my driving.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-30, 12:25 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Heh. I'll be sharing that one with the..."
Oh, how I can't wait until I learn to drive. All the shouting! THE FUN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-30, 12:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh, how I can't wait until I learn to..."
driving is the best, but the chicks who drive in the backseat is the worst
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-30, 12:59 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "driving is the best, but the chicks who..."
Turn the music up very loud and they won't talk too much. If they do you won't hear them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-30, 11:35 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Turn the music up very loud and they..."
Then they scream over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-01, 01:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Then they scream over it. :("
How about a pair of those headphones that block all outside sounds?

You'd be able to block out the backseat drivers, but then you wouldn't be able to hea if, say, a wheel fell off your car...or your engine exploded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-01, 09:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How about a pair of those headphones..."
When you're learning to drive, your parents will use the invisible brake pedal all the damn time. People who've driven with parents know what I mean.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-01, 10:24 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "When you're learning to drive, your..."
Oh, yeah definitely. My dad also takes full advantage of the "oh shit" handles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-10-01, 10:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, yeah definitely. My dad also takes..."
first time i drove in a parkinglot my dad had his hand attached to the emergency brake handle which actually made me more nervous then anything. Also, if a car was moving int he parking lot with me, he would tell me to slow down, even if the car was a mile away. Kinda like the sceen from Austin powers when the security car screams at the top of his lungs when austin was driving the tractor. yea it was kinda like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-02, 09:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "first time i drove in a parkinglot my..."
I can't believe you guys even have this problem. Make the girl sit passenger side. If she utters a single word of malcontent at your driving ability, it's definitely time to choke a bitch. Reach over, grab her neck, and procede to "live the dream" until she can longer breathe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-10-02, 09:37 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I can't believe you guys even have this..."
No, it's definitely better and safer to either, kick her out of the moving car (swing the car left and right for extra momentum) or just knock her out walker texas ranger style.

http://people.colgate.edu/jkrong/let...ips/conan1.wmv

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2005-10-02 at 11:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-02, 09:48 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No, it's definitely better and safer to..."
Yea, but nothing says shut up bitch, i'm in command like an old backhand across the face.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-10-02, 10:38 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "When you're learning to drive, your..."
My mom is 100% guilty of doing that. However, when she drives, I'm clinging to the "Oh Shit" handles for life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-10-03, 12:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My mom is 100% guilty of doing that. ..."
I've got a friend who holds on to the "Oh Shit" handles whilst driving...I've only ever had a lift off him once...never again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-03, 05:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got a friend who holds on to the..."
my dad does 120 in a 70 zone.. its scary, but quiet funny.. he gets a fine just about everyday and i do enjoy laughing @ him.. the scariest part is when he reachers high speeds you can feel like front tires starting to lift up off the ground he has a V8 commodore.. the previous owner worked the shit out of it, he put a HSV Racer Motor into it, and all this other shit. its actually very wierd when you look under the hood of the car

Last edited by PureRebel; 2005-10-03 at 05:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-03, 05:33 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "my dad does 120 in a 70 zone.. its..."
Where do you live that he can afford to 'get fines just about everyday?' Also, 120 isn't that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav