Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

These are men.
Posted 2005-09-24, 06:51 PM
I don't really know what makes a man the way he is. My friend Grav, for example, likes hearty doses of anime with a sprinkling of good humor, but he is just a man. He is a man in a shell of unbathed skin and a slighty rythmic undertone of warming and comforting fat. I'm not saying he's fat, but he is warm and comfortable, and maybe a man is just that. Cut to today as I stare at my buddy list on AIM, and seeing GravitonSurge not online pierces my reality like a bayonet piercing a Confederate soldier in the chest. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but sometimes I wonder...why does he leave me so? Grav, with the mobility of a mammoth, yet the gentleness of a happy Saint Bernard, wanders aimlessly through the day, achieving victories that don't really seem justified, and learning things that don't really seem important. This is a man.

My friend K_A loves hearty doses of cooking shows with a sprinkling of cinnamon. I'm not saying he's gay, but making a fabulous presentation of the culinary kind seems right up his alley. With his proletarian and utilitarian mixing spoon, K_A fights the evils of bad taste by mixing in a little brandy and mixing out a good time. Sure, he's not always in a good mood, but like bread dough, give him a little time to himself and he'll be in an elevated mood in a jiffy. Through good times and downtimes K_A is always giving it his all and coming out on top a winner. This is a man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-24, 07:11 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "These are men."
What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-24, 11:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the fuck?"
He wants to plow you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-25, 11:44 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "These are men."
mantralord said:
Grav, with the mobility of a mammoth, yet the gentleness of a happy Saint Bernard
Lmao.

This is the only funny story you've posted. Good job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-26, 05:16 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "These are men."
Sorry, I was fucking. You know... girls.

I missed you too

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2005-09-26 at 05:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-26, 09:44 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sorry, I was fucking. You know......"
But don't you go both ways Fangs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-26, 12:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. This is the only funny story..."
Thanatos said:
Lmao.

This is the only funny story you've posted. Good job.

Thanatos, you are right. This is mantras first funny story. Good job mantra, wow i never thought i would say that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-26, 12:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thanatos, you are right. This is..."
i just dumbed this one down so you could understand it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-26, 12:40 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i just dumbed this one down so you..."
If that's dumbed down, then what would it be if it's in its original itellectual form?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-26, 12:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He wants to plow you?"
HandofHeaven said:
He wants to plow you?
I think he wants his anal V-Card.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-26, 01:13 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "I think he wants his anal V-Card."
That implies K_A still has his v-card.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-26, 01:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "But don't you go both ways Fangs?"
!King_Amazon! said:
But don't you go both ways Fangs?
I only gag guys. I don't have sex with them. But you don't really go either way.. you're a eunuch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-26, 02:54 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That implies K_A still has his v-card."
Oi I'm so confused...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-26, 04:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oi I'm so confused..."
i think that mantra would love to be the first to take his v card. He would then feel honored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-26, 07:56 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i think that mantra would love to be..."
Wow HoH your earlier comment cracked me the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-26, 11:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I only gag guys. I don't have sex with..."
GravitonSurge said:
I only gag guys.
Excuse me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-27, 05:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Excuse me?"
Scuse you, bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-27, 09:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Excuse me?"
You're excused, young man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-27, 09:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You're excused, young man."
Souverin, that'll be enough out of you. I was reading through some old threads the other day and noticed a really hostile post in the flame forum I posted about you. It was quite amusing but I don't even remember why I was mad.

Pretty sure I'm older than you, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-28, 12:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Souverin, that'll be enough out of you...."
2-22-87 = me
7-16-87 = you

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign