Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Lost
Posted 2005-09-22, 01:56 PM
Anyone watch ABC's Lost? The season premiere was last night, and it was fucking awesome.. There are so many damn questions, coincidences (Or are they), and correlations between all the characters, the plot, and situations, etc. that it is seriously maddening..

Anyone a fan and wish to discuss conspiracy theories?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-22, 02:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Lost"
never seen the show but am interested in conspiracy and shit like that. Post and ill be back to talk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 02:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Lost"
Yeah, I saw it. It's rather quite perplexing of a situation. Truly does make you feel lost, and the lack of knowledge on the background of each passengers and their attitude only makes you wonder more and more.

The story develops quite well from the few episodes I've seen, and every episode leaves you hanging for more as only more questions comes from every answer given. It is as I say, the answer to a question is two more questions, and this show provides just that type of answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-22, 04:44 PM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "Yeah, I saw it. It's rather quite..."
Exactly. Every show introduces answers to past questions, but raises even more complicated issues that have their own intertwined questions.. Very frustrating if you over-analyze it, but very satisfying if you simply take it as it is, and just enjoy the show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-22, 08:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Exactly. Every show introduces answers..."
maybe i should rent the first season. I love the main character cause he was a hobbit on LOTR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-22, 09:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "maybe i should rent the first season. I..."
Once again, you called US nerds?!?

Anywho, I also wanna rent the first season so I can see it without missing any parts like I would have if I watched it on TV.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-23, 07:07 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Once again, you called US nerds?!? ..."
You should definitely watch Season 1. I guarantee you will be fucking hooked and love this series! Shit is crazy, but the conspiray theories are purely show related, and not real life related, so it would be pointless for me to speak to myself.

What Titus? Oh, that was a good one! Thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-23, 09:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You should definitely watch Season 1. ..."
Is this "Lost" as in the series where they are all starnded because some plane or other crashed?

As in the series that has been on English TV for a couple of months or so?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-23, 11:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is this "Lost" as in the series where..."
Yes, the TV series on ABC. It is the start of Season 2 in the States, but I think elsewhere it is still Season 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-09-23, 11:59 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, the TV series on ABC. It is the..."
I don't see the attraction in things like this. I can never watch more than a couple of minutes of them.

Lost, 24, all the various soaps over here...all the same to some degree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-23, 12:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't see the attraction in things..."
No, they definitely are not the same to some degree, they're totally different. I loved 24 but with lost I've only watched the first couple of episodes because I didnt really find it interesting enough to keep watching.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-23, 11:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Lost"
Sup Titus, TV buddy, it was the OC and now lost too huh?

It's a great show, and I have to say, suspense is the only thing driving the show and damn it, it's all the show needs to be on the top of my download-first list
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-09-24, 02:40 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No, they definitely are not the same to..."
They're all episodic drama's. I see the adverts for them and lump 'em all together in the same category...it works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-24, 05:53 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Lost"
It's an amazing show. The writing is unlike any other show. Now they have to start answering questions though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-09-24, 06:12 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "It's an amazing show. The writing is..."
LOST is the shizznit.. in AUS is was No#1 on our tv's for all the time it was on.. <3OMGOMGOMGOMG cant wait till season 2 starts here in.. FUCking Feb 2006 *sigh*

the only gay thing in the show was the 876572365723856347 flash backs every episode!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-24, 08:48 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "LOST is the shizznit.. in AUS is was..."
That's the only way you'll get any answers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-09-24, 05:53 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "That's the only way you'll get any..."
not many people want to know about the Person goddam life!.. they just want to see what happens next!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-24, 07:13 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "not many people want to know about the..."
Best part of the show is the main chick in it made a phone sex add a few years ago. Nice one.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-09-29, 09:27 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Best part of the show is the main chick..."
She's smoking hot too. Last nights episode didn't really answer any questions, but rather showed what happened in the middle timeline to the season premiere. It was very entertaining, but pisses me off because they didn't really do anything new in it.. There are so many questions in the show:

Why is that hatch there?
How did Desmond get there?
What is the significance of all the numbers?
Who is "He" that Desmond asked Locke about?
Why was the island quarantined?
How is everyone interlocked in the show (They obviously are)?
What is the deal with the others?
What is the deal with Walt, Micheals son?
What is that black smoke all about (The monster, not the one Danielle created)?
How did everyone survive the plane crash?

There are a ton more... Too frustrating and entertaining at the same time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied