Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

A Line's End
Posted 2006-09-15, 07:53 AM
Is this ever going to be released? I remember I loved ABL and I'm just guessing Lys just got a little lazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-15, 12:47 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post "A Line's End"
NGM!!!!! Welcome back!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-17, 03:10 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "NGM!!!!! Welcome back!!"
By now the developer is prolly dead :P Okay, joking. When reading the old threads of the once glorious Zel, you popped up more than just often. What's A line's end about? Plz tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-09-17, 06:24 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "NGM!!!!! Welcome back!!"
Yep, I'm back.

And Line's End is the sequal to A Blurred Line, a RM2K RPG by Lsander86.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-17, 06:26 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Yep, I'm back. And Line's End is the..."
Are you ready to come out of the closet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-17, 06:51 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Are you ready to come out of the closet?"
Dar_Win said:
Are you ready to come out of the closet?
No, its doors are still tightly shut.

I'm just hoping all the kilts and face-paint (AKA man skirts and man - up) I've got clogged up in there don't make it pop any time soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-18, 09:54 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Yep, I'm back. And Line's End is the..."
Lysander? This isn't the same guy who made Crimson Naufrager, is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-18, 12:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lysander? This isn't the same guy who..."
I dont think so, but i have been wrong before Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-09-18, 03:30 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I dont think so, but i have been wrong..."
Dunno, maybe.

All I know is that I remember the name "Lysander" when I d/l and played Crimson Naufrager. Might've been a name of a character, or a name I saw when I was d/ling it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-21, 06:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Dunno, maybe. All I know is that I..."
Is A Blurred Line any good? Heard ravings about it... never have the time to play RM games though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-09-21, 06:35 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Is A Blurred Line any good? Heard..."
Atnas said:
Is A Blurred Line any good? Heard ravings about it... never have the time to play RM games though
I'm a little biased as it was the RPG that got me into RM2k but I'd say it definitely lives up to the hype. I haven't actually played any RM2k games in a while as I'm not into RPGs at the moment but once Line's End comes out I'm getting it for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-29, 03:44 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'm a little biased as it was the RPG..."
This is odd... I'm playing the part of Lysander in a competition play at the Renaissance fair. 0.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-09-29, 03:47 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "This is odd... I'm playing the part of..."
Is the play "A Midsummer Nights Dream"? I'm sure there's a Lysander in that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-29, 05:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is the play "A Midsummer Nights Dream"?..."
Lenny said:
Is the play "A Midsummer Nights Dream"? I'm sure there's a Lysander in that.
It might not be Lysander himself just the character Lysander.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan