Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Kefka vs. Kuja
Posted 2005-10-08, 05:20 PM
I'm interested to see this... I highly doubt it'll work out like Pheonix's old Sephiroth vs. Kuja thread... Twas a great topic. But ah well.

Who do you think would win in a fight between these two antagonistic powers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Jedi

Posted 2005-10-08, 07:41 PM in reply to Dark Jedi's post "Kefka vs. Kuja"
Kefka is a retard in clown makeup...so I gotta go with the ever-effeminate Kuja.

edit:

*sigh* Nevermind. Kefka would.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2005-10-08 at 08:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-10-08, 08:19 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Kefka is a retard in clown makeup...so..."
Haha. Now you see what I went through. Kain, in my opinion, is the best hero ever... Yet he got his ass kicked by a couple characters I utterly detest.

Yeah, I think Kefka could win, but I still prefer Kuja.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Jedi

Posted 2005-10-08, 09:19 PM in reply to Dark Jedi's post starting "Haha. Now you see what I went through...."
Kuja would so own Kefka, although Kefka is one of my favorite characters ever, and I don't really care much for Kuja. Kuja just has more power.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-10-08, 09:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kuja would so own Kefka, although Kefka..."
Kefka has the power of three Godesses behind him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-10-08, 11:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Kefka has the power of three Godesses..."
Exactly why I think he'd win, but I still like Kuja, who has the power of thousands of bitter, immortal souls behind him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dark Jedi

Posted 2005-10-09, 01:36 AM in reply to Dark Jedi's post starting "Exactly why I think he'd win, but I..."
I have not seen Kuja, but if Kuja is simple brute/mystical strenght marked with expert/godly skills... He would not be able to do much against Kefka. Through his pathetic appearances and deceiving personality lies a twisted mind of a functional mad man, capable of destroying a kingdom and avoiding notice, ensnaring people into his traps, picking away his oppositions one by one, maintain a hidden profile underneath watchful eyes, manipulate people from behind the shadows, act like a bastard and a crybaby, pilot heavy machinery, recreate the world to his own wishes through the absorption of many different magic including the source of all magic itself. (Meaning, Kuja could not do much if he relies on magic, due to the fact that he'd be fighting the source of his own powers, technically)

The list goes on about how vicious Kefka is, it may not be obvious, but if you look behind the curtains, this is either an extremely long twist of lucky opportunities for kefka to follow in his wretched trail of chaotic destruction, or a beautifully planned out path to his own utopia through mindless chaos which will bring to him his final prize and glory, no matter what the opposition may be and no matter what may happen, for with quick wits, he could remove himself from any dangers and situations...

Due to the fact that I have little to no information on Kefka's opponent, I cannot say anything about this Kuja, therefore, to me, by Default, Kefka's the winner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-10-09, 09:10 AM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "I have not seen Kuja, but if Kuja is..."
Well, not giving away spoilers:

Kuja is simply a powerful mage. His build is light and he never employs any physical attack. Simply magic. He too has a devious mind, and manipulates a continental war and chaos, through the greed of another. He has a mind for deceit and mamipulation, same as Kefka.

Kuja, at the peak of his power, was able to annihilate a planet. He also took out your entire party in one attack. He is a cocky person, but he is a no bullshit fighter. He'll kill you, laugh while he's doing it, and then just walk away, after making a eloquent quote of some kind.

I'm not sure who'd win, but I know that it be a spectacular sight to see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dark Jedi