Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2005-10-07, 10:57 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Tidus; didnt read all of what you wrote..."
slaynish said:
S2AM; once again, if we arent in a relationship, whats going to stop her from getting with other guys.... shes not going to 'cheat' on her boyfriends with me...
Does anyone else read this the way I do?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-10-07, 11:02 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Does anyone else read this the way I do?"
How've you read it? That slaynish isn't good enough for her to cheat on her boyfriends with?

If so, then that's not that fair...but, hey, what can I say? That's the way the mind works. Carry on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-07, 11:50 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Does anyone else read this the way I do?"
RoboticSilence said:

Well if she's interested in you, then when someone asks her out, hopefully she'll say she wants to keep herself available. You gotta beat the competition, it's been that way since we were monkeys. Well unless you believe in the FSM. Anyways, I just looked at how old you were. I thought you were more of in the 15-18 range... I guess my advice is less useful to you at your age.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-07, 01:26 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Does anyone else read this the way I do?"
RoboticSilence said:

Well if she's interested in you, then when someone asks her out, hopefully she'll say she wants to keep herself available. You gotta beat the competition, it's been that way since we were monkeys. Well unless you believe in the FSM. Anyways, I just looked at how old you were. I thought you were more of in the 15-18 range... I guess my advice is less useful to you at your age.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-07, 01:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting ":grin: Well if she's interested in..."
RoboticSilence said:

Well if she's interested in you, then when someone asks her out, hopefully she'll say she wants to keep herself available. You gotta beat the competition, it's been that way since we were monkeys. GravitonSurge is a queer. Anyways, I just looked at how old you were. I thought you were more of in the 15-18 range... I guess my advice is less useful to you at your age.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-07, 02:35 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting ":grin: Well if she's interested in..."
What the hell? Did you edit my post?

Oh, and the "GravitonSurge is queer" is real cute, homothug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-07, 05:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the hell? Did you edit my post? ..."
When the shit gets thick the best thing to do is to back off......let her come back to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-10-09, 12:52 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "OMG im totally watching Zoolander right..."
I would put my two cents, but I think most issues have been covered... Good luck anyhow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-10-09, 09:46 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "OMG im totally watching Zoolander right..."
Acer said:
OMG im totally watching Zoolander right now lol
I was too so i had to post it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-09, 02:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I was too so i had to post it"
Yeah, I think i should stop posting girl problems, its best for me to just figure it out mself. Im not saying you guys havnt helped, yeah you have, a lot actually. We have been talking and we are going to the movies together on Monday; i definitly have been showing less interest in her, and i know that she and I will be good friends. I just realized something; I am good enough for her to cheat on her boyfriend with me. I just thought about it. Two girls have already cheated on their Boyfriends with me, so i dont really feel like its not possible, I just dont like it when that happens; it makes me think that if they would cheat on him then they would cheat on me. Anyways; yeah, thanks for the advice guys, Someone can close this, or leave it actually so I can update what happens on monday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-09, 02:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, I think i should stop posting..."
Ya if she's cheating on someone else she'll cheat on you. That's a given. It's like the first time you did a backflip off a diving board. It took forever, and you didn't want to because you were afraid you'd crack your head. Once you did it, though, you knew it was alright, and there wasn't anything wrong with it and you could do backflips all day long(unless you are one of those dumbasses that fuckin cracked your head on the diving board and they had to call the paramedics and close the deep end of the pool for 30 minutes... thanks jackass). So ANYHOW, cheating is one of those things that most of the time if it's done once, she's not gonna feel so bad doing it again.

What you need to do is get around to oral. Then have her suck your dick, and cum all over her face. Then just walk out and don't ever talk to her again.

I'm sure the rest of you guys have some more creative things you can do to little bitch tramps. Cmon, post some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-09, 02:49 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ya if she's cheating on someone else..."
Ive gotten oral before, and its not like im NOT going to bust a nut in a girls face...(Thanks Lauren!)

To tell you the sure truth, I broke up with her 3 days after she gave me head, and she wants me back but i dont really want her that bad so i got her on the hook basically, and she going out with this one guy now so i was like "you arent gonna do anything serious with him cus ur saving yourself for me right?" so she was like "i would save mself for you if i knew i could ever get you back" so i told her "k you can get me back just not right now" (shes going out with a friend of mine so I wouldnt do anything to make him feel bad , just to get some pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-09, 02:53 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Ive gotten oral before, and its not..."
slaynish said:
Ive gotten oral before, and its not like im NOT going to bust a nut in a girls face...(Thanks Lauren!)
Ever heard of a strawberry shortcake?

LoL @ the seriousness of that site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-09, 02:59 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ever heard of a strawberry shortcake..."
I dont think I'd ever hit a girl in the face hard enough to make her bleed, then semen on her face to form a strawberry shortkake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-09, 03:04 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dont think I'd ever hit a girl in the..."
slaynish said:
I dont think I'd ever hit a girl in the face hard enough to make her bleed, then semen on her face to form a strawberry shortkake.
::Sigh:: Fine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-09, 04:25 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "::Sigh:: Fine :("
Then at least Mississippi Steamboat her.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-09, 04:29 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Then at least Mississippi Steamboat her."
JRwakebord said:
Then at least Mississippi Steamboat her.
Wait, let me break out the Urban Dictionary
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-09, 06:12 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Wait, let me break out the Urban..."
Sry id rather Brooklyn Steamboat her.

(Have her give me head under a blanket then fart. This way she has to gasp for air. LOL)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-09, 07:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Sry id rather Brooklyn Steamboat her. ..."
Ehh... all the other things are cool but i dont beleive in mixing sexual stuff with farts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-10-09, 08:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Sry id rather Brooklyn Steamboat her. ..."
and hope shes not armed -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign